Heading to Thunder on Wednesday.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
Looks like I'll be camping it this year, but maybe some of us can hook up for the ride down there. I'm planning on heading out sometime on Wednesday, from Springville NY (South of Buffalo, on Rte 219). Anyone passing through that way on Wednesday? It wouldn't be too hard to convince me to head out Thursday, if a group is going down then.

I know there is a lot going on with the VMaxxers - looking to meet you guys.
Someone let me know where and when???

(and last but not least)

If anyone's got room at the motel, I'd be happy to leave the camping gear home along with the Roadstar, and ride the '85 instead.

Bill, Ill be headeing out friday very early am hope to get ther by mid afternoon.if you want Ill pm you my cell # and we could hook up for a ride at some point! let me know,and drive safe!

Looks like I'll be camping it this year, but maybe some of us can hook up for the ride down there. I'm planning on heading out sometime on Wednesday, from Springville NY (South of Buffalo, on Rte 219). Anyone passing through that way on Wednesday? It wouldn't be too hard to convince me to head out Thursday, if a group is going down then.

I know there is a lot going on with the VMaxxers - looking to meet you guys.
Someone let me know where and when???

(and last but not least)

If anyone's got room at the motel, I'd be happy to leave the camping gear home along with the Roadstar, and ride the '85 instead.

Hi Bill,

I know the VMOA riders have several rooms available to share. I already shared mine out here, but the floor is always vacant too.... Not sure if you'd really want that although....Check out the VMOA forums sine there are several people looking for roommates.

Hope to see you there and ride with you some too.....

Mike

Is there a set place where you guys plan to hang out @ Thunder? I've never been to the rally but I'm somewhat familiar with the town. Hopefully I'll get the bike in working order and be able to meet up with some of you guys.

Is there a set place where you guys plan to hang out @ Thunder? I've never been to the rally but I'm somewhat familiar with the town. Hopefully I'll get the bike in working order and be able to meet up with some of you guys.

Mike,
Most everyone is staying at the days inn in somerset.
go on the vmoa site and read about everything that is planned for the weekend.
Mikey and I will be heading there friday around 130pm, your welcome to ride up with us if you want...

Thanks Bill. I know I won't be making it Friday. Hoping to get up there on Saturday at some point in time. I think I will have a sitter for the day so my wife will most likely be coming along as well. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet up. I'll give you a shout if I make it up there.

Latest posts

Back