Headlight cowl

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuarterHorse

Reaction score
For the life of me I can't find it. It's similar in size to the shorty fly screen, but it's squared off, no see through, headlight cowl. It seems it was made of the carbon fiber look a like stuff. I just intended to spray it black. Anybody help me find one or know what I'm talking about? I'm taking some money away from the Dart and finalizing the V-Max for riding weather. Seat, grips, and hopefully either a fly screen or this headlight cowl.

Thanks fellas.

For the life of me I can't find it. It's similar in size to the shorty fly screen, but it's squared off, no see through, headlight cowl. It seems it was made of the carbon fiber look a like stuff. I just intended to spray it black. Anybody help me find one or know what I'm talking about? I'm taking some money away from the Dart and finalizing the V-Max for riding weather. Seat, grips, and hopefully either a fly screen or this headlight cowl.

Thanks fellas.

Roger at fatmax.com has one.

Close, but not the one I had seen. I know I'm being difficult, but thanks for the link anyway. I have to imagine that bike in black to see if I'd like it.

I havn't found it, but can't view the e-bay ones here at work. I'll check 'em out when I get home. Thanks for all the links fellas.

All good links guys, it's not the one I was thinking of. I'll keep looking, but a big THANK YOU for all the links.

Man these things are going for silly amounts! Anybody on here want to sell one? I've found a couple Yamaha fly screens that I think I'll just go with on E-Bay, we'll see what they go for.

Back