Hello from germany

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthes

Reaction score
First of all sorry for my bad spell.I hope this is the real imagination thread ?
But speaking ist much more easier than writing for me .
I drive my V Max 94 2WE ( black) since 5 years. And i love it to
boost through Europe.
My Name is Matthias ( the short form is Matthes ) and i am 48 years old.

Thank you for the wellcome :). It?s a great place here to read about the V Max and to meet
other people from around the world.

And if my english is to bad, than I use Google translation :))

welcome to the forum, no worries on the spelling as we all speak vmax hahahaha

nice to meet you. welcome to the forum. i hope our english isn't overwhelming. i've been following another english-second-language member's posts since he joined a few years ago; and his written english has noticeably iimproved significantly. perhaps you will find the same results? anyway, you will meet very nice characters here.

30tndyo.gif

@ all
Thanks again for your nice welcome :)
@ ninjaneer:
Yes i hope my english writing become better by more training. I have had only 5 years english language in school and this is a long time ago :-((.
@ Diablotin:
Thank you a lot. Stuttgart is only 160 mail away from my town. I think with the V Max 1,5 hours :))))))))) I live in Koblenz , it?s at the confluence from the to biggest rivers in Germany.
@all
This forum is a forum of a club or an internet VMax comuniti ?
In Germany we have also a big internet comuniti WWW.vmaxxers.net

First of all sorry for my bad spell.I hope this is the real imagination thread ?
But speaking ist much more easier than writing for me .
I drive my V Max 94 2WE ( black) since 5 years. And i love it to
boost through Europe.
My Name is Matthias ( the short form is Matthes ) and i am 48 years old.
Welcome Matthes, it's good to have you here. I have no excuse for my spelling. I use Word spell correct often.
Steve-o

Stuttgart is only 160 mail away from my town. I think with the V Max 1,5 hours :)))))))))

Sounds like you drive like one of my co-workers there. During the FIFA federation cup in 2005, we were responsible for the phone systems at all locations. Something went wrong at the stadium in Kӧln at about 1 am in the morning. Two of my co-workers had to go from Frankfurt to Kӧln to resolve the issue. The US co-worker went to sleep while the German co-worker drove. The US co-worker checked in with us about an hour and a half after they had left. They had been on site for about 30 minutes and had already fixed the issue. We were confused because I was told it'll take them 2-2.5 hours. They did it in just over 1 hour. On the trip back my US co-worker got to witness the trip and he said he was close to needing clean underwear. :rofl_200:

I use google translation if i didn?t know some words :)). I have some italien V-Max friends from the V-Max Maniacs in Italy . they didn?t speak german ore english. So we use only the translation Bord?s in WWW.
And when we have our big meeting in June it is verry funny we're talking without language skills :)) .
but the problem in a bord is , there are many special words , you couldn?t translate.
and in a technical Bord it is much more difficult.
So. we now we 16.40 PM the sun is comming out and i will make a little boost along the river Rhine and Moselle.

Matthes

Sounds like you drive like one of my co-workers there. During the FIFA federation cup in 2005, we were responsible for the phone systems at all locations. Something went wrong at the stadium in Kӧln at about 1 am in the morning. Two of my co-workers had to go from Frankfurt to Kӧln to resolve the issue. The US co-worker went to sleep while the German co-worker drove. The US co-worker checked in with us about an hour and a half after they had left. They had been on site for about 30 minutes and had already fixed the issue. We were confused because I was told it'll take them 2-2.5 hours. They did it in just over 1 hour. On the trip back my US co-worker got to witness the trip and he said he was close to needing clean underwear. :rofl_200:

Yeeeeeeee , we have no speedlimit :))).
Ok Ok. On most motorways the speed is limited. but one should not even be caught

Back