Hello from germany

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to ride some of the roads in Europe.
Welcome to the forum,

same like me , i would love to drive some roads in USA. For us European are the Dreamroads, for driving motorcycle in the USA.
I was two times in USA, it?s a long time ago ( 1990 and 1993), so i saw the national parks in the west ( Colorado, California, Uta ) and in Florida. I drove the Highway Nr 1 from LA to San Francisco.
But unfortunately with a car.

P.S. can you tell me where Minot, ND is. I didn?t know ;-)

P.S. can you tell me where Minot, ND is. I didn?t know ;-)
Matthes. Minot is a small city in North Dakota. We are in the northern Great Plains region I live about a 30 minute ride from Canada.

Thank?s a lot. I'm so stupid :)) , the idea I would come to ( with the Map ). But I did not know the ND, North Dakota is.

:hijacked::hijacked::hijacked:

Damn you Im propably moving to Swiss but most defo Im going to start some german lessons from monday LOL

But remember, depending on where you are in Switzerland, is German, Italian or french spoken. And all together they speak Swiss German, then I understand not a word :))

But remember, depending on where you are in Switzerland, is German, Italian or french spoken. And all together they speak Swiss German, then I understand not a word :))
Yup, swiss have something with german like south states have with english LOL

I speak english and russian a little - my future swiss boss said OK but you need to know german as well - what can I do LOL

Ok. than you have to learn german :). But the good news is , in swiss will be some V-Maxxers and some V-Max Maniacs, they all speek VMax. And they have a smile in her face :).

Latest posts

Back