hello

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nastystroker

Reaction score
I just got a 94 max that i traded a mustang for(hense the name) i havent ridden in over 8 years and looking forward to getting on my max. Im sure its been asked and answered time and time again but what are the popular low buck mods? Ive ridden crotch rockets and im tired of them(38) so i dont need to go super fast just want to play around with it. thanks for any info

Front Suspension, Springs, Emulators, Seals. Get rid of the air...
Mark's Exhaust System. ME 880 Tires. Solid Motor Mounts..
Welcome to the VMax Forum, we'll help you spend all your money....:rofl_200:

thanks i wanna take out the rear tailight and delete the whole thing, i know ive gotta relocate the tag but i need a brake/ tailight to put where the stock reflector is. i see the kits on ebay but i figured you guys could give me a better and cheaper idea

Front Suspension, Springs, Emulators, Seals. Get rid of the air...
Mark's Exhaust System. ME 880 Tires. Solid Motor Mounts..
Welcome to the VMax Forum, we'll help you spend all your money....:rofl_200:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: Loved the part "we'll help you spend all your money...."
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

thanks i wanna take out the rear tailight and delete the whole thing, i know ive gotta relocate the tag but i need a brake/ tailight to put where the stock reflector is. i see the kits on ebay but i figured you guys could give me a better and cheaper idea

First of all, WELCOME to the elite vmax riders group!!! You'll find that we'd be more then happy to help you spend your money on your bike. The options are endless too depending on how deep your pocket goes...

I have this rear brake light setup:

http://motorcyclemods.com/

Just click on the Yamaha Vmax on the left. Its a good setup!

First of all, WELCOME to the elite vmax riders group!!! You'll find that we'd be more then happy to help you spend your money on your bike. The options are endless too depending on how deep your pocket goes...

I have this rear brake light setup:

http://motorcyclemods.com/

Just click on the Yamaha Vmax on the left. Its a good setup!
do you offer it without the tag bracket? i live in md and our tags are big and im gonna hang it off the axle bolt

Latest posts

Back