" helmet lights "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are cool, I wonder if they'll mess with your peripheral vision. Let us know when you get em. One more thing for our four wheeled friends to see at night.

I saw some similar ones but placed more near the neck than top.
I find the concept nice in term of safety and look but never tried it.

I saw Arai is releasing helmet with nice reflective paint

arai-viper-gt-e-sz-f-zebra_1.jpg

More details here : http://hellforleathermagazine.com/2009/12/reflective-helmet-paint-helps.html

I found that idea quite good as long as the design doesn't suck.

MAN , I THOUGHT MORE PEOPLE WOULD THINK THESE WERE REALLY " COOL " ! .. :confused2:

I think they're pretty cool, but It doesn't get dark up here during riding season. :confused2:
"KJ" I'M ON THE PHONE WITH "DANNYMAX" WRIGHT NOW & HE WAS WONDERING IF YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR EYES OPEN ALL SUMMER LONG ? ...:rofl_200::rofl_200:

"KJ" I'M ON THE PHONE WITH "DANNYMAX" WRIGHT NOW & HE WAS WONDERING IF YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR EYES OPEN ALL SUMMER LONG ? ...:rofl_200::rofl_200:
The word is that KJ is going to be the star in the remake of Insomnia, except that he's gonna ride his Vmax while investigating. Of course that will probably mean that the movie will be a lot shorter because he'll be able to catch the killer easily w/ the NOS Max! :biglaugh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1_mETVsCac

That depends on where I'm happening to be sleeping that night. Nothings worse than to crash at a friend's house after a party and wake up to find his kids drawing on your face with a sharpie. :biglaugh:

The word is that KJ is going to be the star in the remake of Insomnia, except that he's gonna ride his Vmax while investigating. Of course that will probably mean that the movie will be a lot shorter because he'll be able to catch the killer easily w/ the NOS Max! :biglaugh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1_mETVsCac

Its still in the works. I'm trying to get to choose the leading lady and the amount of love scenes. :biglaugh:

+1 on the lights looking cool,I'd go for the red or blue ones,course maybe i should decide on a helmet first!:ummm:

I ORDERED THE BLUE ONES , I WOULD HAVE LOVED THE RED BUT IN JERSEY , THERE CANNOT BE ANY RED LIGHTS FACING FORWARD ! SO I THINK THEY WOULD BUST MY BALLS , AT LEAST THE BLUE ARE CLOSE ENOUGH TO CLEAR TO PASS BY A COP , WITHOUT A " CHASE ", MAYBE :confused2::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Cool concept! As a caver who spends a lot of time underground in the dark, I recommend the color green. Red and blue are illegal in most states as they are reserved for emergency personel. The color green is optically brighter in the dark as it does not affect your night vision. I use green led's underground especially because I have better depth perception with green than white which wipes out depth on neutral surfaces like gray or light brown. Orange or amber are like carbide lights and are okay for short ditance but if you go to led wedsites you find the brightest leds by color is green. Some object to green as it alters natural color images but it really is the best for night vision, even better than the red the Navy has used for many years. All aircraft use green led displays in the cockpits. Need I say more? ttfndoc

I talked to a guy that had a set of them he liked them for looking at the map at night.JIM

THEY ARE JUST TO HELP " CAGERS " SEE US BETTER IN WHAT EVER DIRECTION WE ARE LOOKING ! ... I DON'T KNOW , BUT IT CAN'T HURT ! ... :confused2:

No idea what a cager is, is that like a baller? I'm old and not hip anymore.

Back