He's gone but never will be forgotten

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorguy

Reaction score
I know i dont post much or contribute much,but i do check in every day.I enjoy reading your posts,your a good group of people.This is a post for my brother who passed Saturday.He was my best friend,I worked with him 6 days a week for 10 hours a day.He was 45 im 44.The guys at work called us the twins to razz us.He had a heart attach playing with his grandson in the front yard.Where im going with this is I never told him i loved him.If you love someone close to you please tell them.Its to late for me,everybody says he knew but i still never told him and its eating me alive inside.Thank you for reading and god bless you all. Guy

I know i dont post much or contribute much,but i do check in every day.I enjoy reading your posts,your a good group of people.This is a post for my brother who passed Saturday.He was my best friend,I worked with him 6 days a week for 10 hours a day.He was 45 im 44.The guys at work called us the twins to razz us.He had a heart attach playing with his grandson in the front yard.Where im going with this is I never told him i loved him.If you love someone close to you please tell them.Its to late for me,everybody says he knew but i still never told him and its eating me alive inside.Thank you for reading and god bless you all. Guy

Sorry about brother.
I fill your pain, my brother was murdered in 2008. He was 2 years younger than me. My mom always told me he looked up to me. I also never told him I love you, I wish I did. I miss him.

So sorry, that really sucks. And you're right. Let the people you love hear it, even though I'm sure he knew it without hearing it, it's a guy thing.

I'm sure he knew how you felt without it being said.

My best friend across the street never leaves my house without a hug and an "I love you brother"....the hug was a little weird at first what with my west texas background but now it just feels good to know there are good people out there.

Sorry for your loss , Remember this my friend. true love is unspoken, you know it he knew it. don't beat yourself up , tell him now he'll hear you.

Guy, I'm so sorry for your loss. You'll be in our prayers.

I lost my brother in 2010, we have always been close and many that knew us growing up called us the boys. Not a lot of I love you's were spoken to each other but it was shown in many ways. Guy, trust in your feelings of the love that was unspoken for love can be delivered to your heart in many ways. Take time for you to think of your brother, all of the great things you did together. Our brothers will be waiting for us to show all the great places we'll get to explore.

Lost my big sister to a brain aneurysm way back when. I got her as fast as I could. She lived three days but never regained consciousness. After that, no one gets away without me saying how much I appreciate them and my family are all good about the "I love you's".
Nothing with fill that void Guy but the fond remembrances of time spent together and all the hi jinx you got into together will warm your heart as the sting of pain changes.
Prayers Brother!

Thank You for all the kind words.Im going back to work tomorrow.Its going to be hard do to the fact that i worked next to him all day every day and now he wont be there.Thank You again.

Stay safe, and when you hear that little voice....... ....... Listen to it

Back