Hey guys, big shout out to marsmax85

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DigitalArts

Reaction score
He happened to have a beutiful car that he was planning to donate for tax reasons, but instead sold it to me for less that what he would have gotten off his taxes.

I'm going to be honest, I was expecting this thing to barely sputter into the driveway when he pulled up, but it's actually a very nice, clean, dependable car.

2000 Suziki Grand Vitara :eusa_dance:

Just wanted to thank him and the forum for helping me, it would have been impossible for me to really fix my bike correctly or maybe even at all without all of you guys supporting me through the process.

I might be able to drive it up to my dad's shop tonight and get it inspection ready, otherwise it might have to wait until friday night. Until then, I'm going to go to the MVA and get that $20 1 month tag that looks like a real tag ;D

Pics will be up tonight or tomorrow!

As for the bike, I now have the time to take the tank out properly and replace or clean all of the:

Fuel lines/filter again/maybe even fuel pump (if this one can't be taken apart and cleaned properly)/and finally either Kreeme 3 step clean or POR15 it.

Opinions on Kreeme vs POR15? Neither? Anyone have a nice tank for under 75? xD

After I get that foundation of parts done, thennn I'll move on to the carbs and pop the bowls off to clean them.

Hopefully once I put her all back together she starts and runs xD

Cool glad it work out, Jamie is a very cool guy.

Glad to help out a fellow maxer ! Now get your bike up and running and make your plans for thunder ! Wouldn't hurt my feelings if you put some flyers out about a party in somerset pa in june (females only ) lol

Great story, good on you Jamie! Helping out a fellow forum members whenever possible seems to be a recurring theme on this forum. :punk:

I met Jamie at a restaurant last year, during Thunder. I did not know that I was in the presence of Greatness. Perhaps for the good, I would have been reduced to the level of a bumbling, stuttering vassal :worthy:
Nicely played, Marsmax! As said already, "pay it forward" sometime, DigitalArts.
Cheers!

Awesome story !!!
That's what I love about Vmax owners, they are always willing to help out when needed !!!!

I met Jamie at a restaurant last year, during Thunder. I did not know that I was in the presence of Greatness. Perhaps for the good, I would have been reduced to the level of a bumbling, stuttering vassal :worthy:
Nicely played, Marsmax! As said already, "pay it forward" sometime, DigitalArts.
Cheers!

Miles I was going to say something but Brian's screen shot has me mesmerized !! Dam she's nice !! :bang head:

Back