Hi All From Larkspur Colorado!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larkspurdave

Reaction score
Hello, I am now the proud owner of a 2000 and figured I'd better sign up here to see what's going on in the Vmax world. This is my 2nd Vmax and my 64th bike in 48 years of riding. The 1st one I bought new in 2003 when employed at a Yamaha dealer. I even assembled it from the box! This one has 6300 miles and has been sitting for 4-5 years and needs some love but is pretty clean and has great potential. It did come with a Two Brothers Racing 4/1 that I'm not thrilled about. I would be willing to trade for a mint stock system! Anyway, I'm glad to be here and thanks for having me!

Hello, I am now the proud owner of a 2000 and figured I'd better sign up here to see what's going on in the Vmax world. This is my 2nd Vmax and my 64th bike in 48 years of riding. The 1st one I bought new in 2003 when employed at a Yamaha dealer. I even assembled it from the box! This one has 6300 miles and has been sitting for 4-5 years and needs some love but is pretty clean and has great potential. It did come with a Two Brothers Racing 4/1 that I'm not thrilled about. I would be willing to trade for a mint stock system! Anyway, I'm glad to be here and thanks for having me!
Welcome! Gent here, your neighbor in Denver. Post up a pic or two for the members who've never seen a Max!

Back