Hi everyone

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzywhite45

Reaction score
Hi Everbody

Hi, I am a newbie here. Just wanna say Hi to everybody. I try my best to answer the threads but if I was wrong in any one Please correct me and also help me and guide me.

Thanks for the time.

Thank you so much for this warm Welcome. Sure I will share my latest bike picture soon.
And please give us some background info, how you got the bike, anything you did to it, did you need work done to make it operable? What other bikes have you owned?

5 years ago I ride a Harley Davidson road glide and last year I sell it. Now I am deciding to purchase a new one and met with many dealers soon I will share more updates

This is a forum for the Yamaha VMax motorcycle. While many of us also own other manufactuers' motorcycles, your current plans suggest that your interests do not involve the main subject why we are here, ownership and maintenance of the Yamaha VMax.

To match your announced plans for purchase of a Harley-Davidson, you should search for a website which deals with them.

Back