Hijack alert!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
I was gonna hijack the Christmas lights thread, but I figured that wasn't a neighborly thing to do so I'll post this question for your consideration:

"What job around the house do you absolutely hate the most?"

It doesn't matter if your spouse/sig other harasses you till you do it, or it's something you normally do without being bitched at.

The discussion begins with mine: I would rather wear a crown of thorns than paint a wall.

i just do what the ol lady needs a doin:biglaugh:.......

luckily she loves to paint......cant share that affection:biglaugh:

Mr, chief,cook,and bottle washer here. The house, the cars, the yard. Plus............
Not a bad thing though. Sometimes cooking isn't in my list of favorites. Unless it's out on the deck
grilling. That I enjoy, always looking for Vmax Company on the Cape. Hint Hint. I missed seeing a lot of the
Brothers in the North-east this season. There I go Bill, hijacking, myself
Steve-o

Last edited:
Cleaning the two cat pans for the three cats I never asked for. And I work at a sewage plant for a living!

Cleaning the two cat pans for the three cats I never asked for. And I work at a sewage plant for a living!
lol...we had to kick our cats outside cuz of the smell:rofl_200:.....now i just step inna pile for enjoyment:bang head::rofl_200:

cleaning the floors. i don't mind vaccuuming but mopping

we have a black lab so i'm always vacuuming.

Mr, chief,cook,and bottle washer here. The house, the cars, the yard. Plus............
Not a bad thing though. Sometimes cooking isn't in my list of favorites. Unless it's out on the deck
grilling. That I enjoy, always looking for Vmax Company on the Cape. Hint Hint. I missed seeing a lot of the
Brothers in the North-east this season. There I go Bill, hijacking, myself
Steve-o

Be careful what you wish for............................

Latest posts

Back