Hola desde Argentina!!!!!!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucianov-max85

Reaction score
Hello, I write to them from Argentina, forgive I do not speak Englishman, am using a translator, I like much the forum, I have a V-MAX 1985 that I am restoring it completes.

It has the very torn engine because salio a connecting-rod, they made her sluggish, the problem that in my country there are no supplies, tendria that to bring them of the USA but secondhand supplies cannot be imported.

I hope that they understand me because the translator is not good, regards from Argentina. Luciano.

201004129980.jpg

V-MAX4.jpg

Google Traductor:
Bienvenido a mi amigo. ?Tienes tu punto de vista muy bien. Que se dice en los EE.UU. no puede enviar las piezas para tu moto? Tenemos un mont?n de gente aqu? que tiene todas las piezas que necesita, nuevo o usado. motores reconstruidos y todo. Usted realmente necesidad de obtener una bodega de Sean Morley antes de hacer nada al motor. ?l es un maestro de la Vmax, con mucha experiencia.

Una vez m?s, bienvenidos y disfrutar. No te preocupes por tu Ingl?s. La tecnolog?a es IMPRESIONANTE!

bicicleta de Niza por el camino!

Chris

English:

Welcome my friend. You got your point across very well. You say we in the U.S. can't send you parts for your bike? We have a lot of people here that have all the parts you need, new or used. Rebuilt engines and all. You really need to get a hold of Sean Morley before you do anything to the engine. He's a master of the Vmax with a lot of experience.

Again, welcome and enjoy. Don't worry about your English. Technology is AWESOME!

Nice bike by the way!

Are you sure you can't have parts shipped in? I could have sworn I have shipped parts to Argentina?? I can supply you with new or used items.

Sean

Are you sure you can't have parts shipped in? I could have sworn I have shipped parts to Argentina?? I can supply you with new or used items.

Sean

Thank you very much for the welcome, I am a lover of the V-MAX.
My engine this one destroyed, connecting-rods broke, balancador, cigu?al, cylinders and demas, I want to buy a complete engine or the part of below, since the heads estan well, but in the customs they do not allow me to deposit it to the country, in the USA they say to me that there is no problem in sending it, but the customs says that not me dara

Sean, say to me that you have to sell please, say to me the prices of the parts and all that I must pay for the sending.

If the things are new there is no problem, I believe that it is possible to deposit one used but that in the papers it figures that it is new, hope that they could ayurame because I am with many problems, thank you very much friends. Luciano.

You need to email me directly if you can. [email protected]

Can you do some assembly yourself? If so I would sell you an engine that is taken apart. You can get the parts in different shipments so they can't say you are getting a complete used engine. I could actually not only take it apart but we could bead blast, paint, and make it look like new. I could even do that to a used engine and we could almost call it new. Price would be a lot more and I am sure customs would charge you a lot of money.

A good option might be to get one of my 1300 cores and use your vmax parts on it. Then you'll have even more power then stock but look completely stock.

Prezmek even has gotten a few 1300's from me. They run $450 to ship to him (in Poland) so not sure how much more/less it would be to send to you.

Sean

You need to email me directly if you can. [email protected]

Can you do some assembly yourself? If so I would sell you an engine that is taken apart. You can get the parts in different shipments so they can't say you are getting a complete used engine. I could actually not only take it apart but we could bead blast, paint, and make it look like new. I could even do that to a used engine and we could almost call it new. Price would be a lot more and I am sure customs would charge you a lot of money.

A good option might be to get one of my 1300 cores and use your vmax parts on it. Then you'll have even more power then stock but look completely stock.

Prezmek even has gotten a few 1300's from me. They run $450 to ship to him (in Poland) so not sure how much more/less it would be to send to you.

Sean

Order you an e-mail.

Worst case I can give this to my buddy who is married to an hispanic woman. She can translate the spanish just fine for me. I did get your email and will send you a lot of information. Probably a lot more then you want!

Hello, I write to them from Argentina, forgive I do not speak Englishman, am using a translator, I like much the forum, I have a V-MAX 1985 that I am restoring it completes.

It has the very torn engine because salio a connecting-rod, they made her sluggish, the problem that in my country there are no supplies, tendria that to bring them of the USA but secondhand supplies cannot be imported.

I hope that they understand me because the translator is not good, regards from Argentina. Luciano.
Bienvenidos Los Caminos!

There's one v-max fells from ARG already here.
Hes name is Sebastian but I didnt see him for a while.
He was also restoring his engine form a scratch.

As far as I remembr he was ordering some parts from outside the country.
Sean, did Ya send something to Tianto?

Bienvenidos Los Caminos!

There's one v-max fells from ARG already here.
Hes name is Sebastian but I didnt see him for a while.
He was also restoring his engine form a scratch.

As far as I remembr he was ordering some parts from outside the country.
Sean, did Ya send something to Tianto?

Tianto I know !!!!! did not know what was in this forum, I know of a Dodge car, I am in touch with him to tell me how to bring the parties did

Tianto I know !!!!! did not know what was in this forum, I know of a Dodge car, I am in touch with him to tell me how to bring the parties did

So get a contact with him, for sure he will help You.
Stick with Sean as a suplier and You will be in home!

Say hello to Sebastion from me and tell him to visit us.

Let's not waste more time, I want that 1300 already, tell me how much I pay for shipping
Most recomended.
Im also running with this.

Sean Friend, please answer me the mail. I'm desperate lol jajajaja
__________________:bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

hahaha... You DO have to remember he has a day job too... lol

Trust me... You'll be VERY happy you went with Sean. He stands behind his stuff.

Chris

hahaha... You DO have to remember he has a day job too... lol

Trust me... You'll be VERY happy you went with Sean. He stands behind his stuff.

Chris

I'm sure it will, I'm just playing around, you welcomed me very well and I'm happy

Back