HOla I'm Ricky "Patineto" -/+ The man that Skateboards

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patineto

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Long, long story, Born in new York but grow up in Bogota Colombia at 2700meter above see level..
For Ages (until i was 34) I only move under my own power {and did most things under my own power, Renascence vibe I guess)

But always love motorcycles, just refuse to learn how to ride them..
in a short amount of time do to geopolitical circumstances my mountainbikes stop been fast enogh for some of my voluntary dutyes..
Least the wrong way on a VFR750, 3th Bike a Max Tuned by Kosman's in San francisco with all the Trimmins, Blowers, maria Antoniete Head 39FSR Head shumper, She did not last Long, Dye in Valhalla with honors..

in 95 found my self living in the very lower heIght in san francisco and to my surprise the NAme Kosman was on a shop blocks away from my room, {Sandy, what a MAN R.I.P.]by then I had seeing 20% engine bores, but never a Nitromethane S&S whatever with the flag Jackets and everything, TIG welded Buggers and aircraft fabrication on a motorcycle.....
In any case Vmaxes and san francsisco really did not fit my bunny hoppying lane splitting personality but I manage my self another two over the years, nothing to look, worn out faded streeet parked in the rain but still move plenty quick..

well today after30 years and about 720.000miles of motorcycle riding (17 educational training, from AFM to SAS) i got my four one but this time living in Minniapolis with the goal of figuring a sidecar for my two 120pound four legged sons.. {Cars are so freaking Boring)

Attachments

• 1Arack.jpg
    1Arack.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 0
Welcome, I bet you liven up a party. That picture makes me laugh. Did you get over to Marin with your bicycles? I have a Klein Attitude that made trips through San Francisco to the GGB and into Marin Co.

Welcome, I bet you liven up a party. That picture makes me laugh. Did you get over to Marin with your bicycles? I have a Klein Attitude that made trips through San Francisco to the GGB and into Marin Co.
The GS end up been the perfect Aircraft Carrier, About 320/330 in Between fill ups (Doing 80/90mph) we travel from San Francisco to Wistsler in British Culumnbia at 1280miles in 20.10minutes, average like 22/23hours) {my ex Jeff is way better of a motorcycle rider than me, so we tok turns sleeping..
really slow, but ultra stable bike, a "Take me to your Leader" type autopilot...
My big other bikes be big 640 & 950 KTM require a full valve adjustment (Shim under bucket) on a weeek trip but in the dirt they can stay at 105/110mph all day long

Attachments

• 1Aracka.jpg
    1Aracka.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 0
Back