Holiday weekend wackiness

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
Many people are going to be on the road, and a good portion are going to have some extra-caricular flowing in the bodies.

Be safe and watch out for the asshats that dont watch out for you :punk:

I'm not a drinker either, but if I was - no riding!

I freely admit it.

I drink.

I ride.

I drink and ride at the same time.

Of course, I don't drink ALCOHOL and ride, but I do drink - a man could die of dehydration otherwise. :biglaugh:

The bummer for me is I had to give up the sweet tea about this time last summer.

I had a bit of weight loss accordingly, and a lot less heart burn, but dang it, I misses my sweet tea.

Thanks for the reminder of other, less thoughtful drivers out there. We fully intend to put on miles and miles of riding this weekend in the Missouri & Arkansas Ozarks.

Tons of drinking going on here this weekend - MY DAUGHTER IS GETTING MARRIED !!!:band::banana::thumbs up::th_image003::th_image003::th_image003:
The wife & I hired a van to shuttle people back & forth from the country club to the motel. Nothing could ruin a great wedding like a DUI or an accident. I've been known to have 1 or maybe 2 & then drive, but no way this weekend !!! I've already exceeded my limit !:biglaugh:

I'm working, time and a half, not complaining. Definatly riding to work

I'm working all weekend as well but Tues I pick up my 1300 Muscle engine from Sean!!!!! definately got my folks, my son, and many others that have past on my mind as we go through the weekend. Everyone be safe out there :)

I won't be on the road cause I am getting my carbs fixed and I have other things to do so I hope all who do ride this weekend enjoy yourself and be careful.

Make sure you look out for the other guy too.....

Latest posts

Back