how do you feel riding your max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've ridden my VMax 29 seasons now, and I laugh like a fool when it hits the Boost.
Just like I did back in 1985 when I bought it...

Ian says the same thing, and I hope he will be riding it in 30 years!!

Yep, you just have to Love that VBoost Grin you get when riding a Max hard !!!

PS
@ Bill,
I can't wait until Spring so I can ride with you and Ian again and this Time I promise to stay away from Ditches !!! :biglaugh: :eusa_dance: :punk:

Last edited:
I've ridden my VMax 29 seasons now....

I've been away Riding for 20 years and last year I picked up KarmaMaxx. Started with Jon's pipes and worked from there. Riding it is like riding THE COOLIST BIKE in the city. I own the road when I'm a Hooligan.

Huge difference between riding TO work, vs riding home AFTER work. And then there's the weekend times when we're getting into the twisties.....zoom zoom!

I feel like my balls are so big I should attach a side car just to carry them. :surprise: :rofl_200:

The growl of the motor over 5k rpms and on is just a petroleum induced shot of steroids for me.

COOLgif_zpse081be26.gif

Karmakatt - I beg to differ one one small point.. VMax isn't the coolest bike ion the city, it's the coolest bike in the WORLD!!

Dennis....
Put Jen on the Max again, and I'd bet you'd get more than the VBoost grin!!

My first and second V-Max I always had to worry about my cloths riding to and from work. I left early and came home late. (in Michigan you can go thru all 4 seasons in that amount of time) Weekends were for racing or shooting practice and most of the time for both. End result was those bikes were not near as much run as this one.

This one because I'm retired I can ride for no good reasion. About every nice day this last summer you could see me riding around the two lane black top with a big smile on my face

My first and second V-Max I always had to worry about my cloths riding to and from work. I left early and came home late. (in Michigan you can go thru all 4 seasons in that amount of time) Weekends were for racing or shooting practice and most of the time for both. End result was those bikes were not near as much run as this one.

This one because I'm retired I can ride for no good reasion. About every nice day this last summer you could see me riding around the two lane black top with a big smile on my face
There is nothing like it. Going on rides to nowhere and coming back when I feel like it.

After building this ridiculously fast engine, and a daughter having one very tragic accident and the other daughter having a very scary near tragedy (Caused by me) and realizing I've got three girls in my life whose existence depends on me breathing?

One word;

MORTAL

How's that for a buzz kill?

After building this ridiculously fast engine, and a daughter having one very tragic accident and the other daughter having a very scary near tragedy (Caused by me) and realizing I've got three girls in my life whose existence depends on me breathing?

One word;

MORTAL

How's that for a buzz kill?

Not a bad idea to keep a liberal dose of mortality in your thinking.

I have days when I'm a little uncomfortable around traffic, even light traffic, on those days I take a nice long ride down the Taconic. Pkwy., almost no traffic and wide side slopes. Other times I'm pretty comfortable in just about any situation....it changes.

Back