How many miles have you riden?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your Mileage

• Total voters

Ebein_486

Reaction score
How many miles have you riden since you started on 2 wheels?

Been riding on and off since 1988, somewhere in the 100-200k range,

Used to ride my Seca 750 from Jacksonville FL to Key West to Scuba Dive, and from Jacksonville to Atlanta to visit family.
Rode from Woodbridge, VA to Raleigh, NC every weekend for 6 months on my Hayabusa or V-Star Silverado.

Well I have had over 40 street bikes but I only kept up with the milage on 5 of them & them 5 equalled a little over 400,000 thousand. I would probably say over 500 thousand but since I am not completely sure I voted 200 to 500.

I average around 12k a year.. 13 years, minus a few thousand when I was starting out..
let's say 137,023.4 miles

Holy cow man, yer askin' a lot here....I've dumped the memory banks several times since the first time I threw a leg over a motorcycle.

It seemed that I would always average 8K - 10K/year and been riding for a loooong fuckin' time!! I conservatively voted 100K - 200K....but it could easily be 200K - 500K.

Enough so I'm certain I'll never be able to double it!! :punk:

lots of time on bikes but not lots of mileage, dirt bikes as wee lad for a long time only got onto road bikes in the last 8 yrs or so. only about 15-20k, just brand new at this hahahah

37 bikes in 44 years..... At one time, I was on a motorcycle more time than I was in bed... Then, accident after accident, I haven't made as much real progress in the past 15 years.. Just over 300,000. Highest on one bike, just under 50,000 miles....

i am riding since 1996. i definetely remember with my zxr750 riding about 250.000 kilometers (this about 155.000 miles) that was my second bike and my engine "stucked" after the 250.000 in 2000. i think i will propably have on 2 wheels about 400.000 miles since now.
i always was travelling with my bike when i had days off from my unit. and i was never transferred in my home. bought a car 4 years ago cause of my loved dog ,and using it only for my dog purposes.

Back