How much would you pay for this?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200K:clapping::clapping:

Edit, I wouldn't pay that much for it but I believe that's the asking price

Just a tricked out rich boy's toy....should sell quite well in Hollyweird.

I wouldn't pay any more than the cost of a good used '07 Gen I, $5500 - $6500. :eusa_snooty:

A French objet d'art de la moto evidently, as anything costing $200,000 which doesn't come with a foundation, needs a dock or a landing strip, must be some-sort of artwork.:rofl_200:

I would like to see lankeeyankee throw a leg over it for about a week and see if there was enough parts left to give a good honest review to Cycle World:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Hell, It better make me a sandwich, give me a blow job, and then shut the f***k up.

Harley made a 180* transverse-crankshaft, longitudinally-placed piston engine, in 1919 (1919-1923; 600 cc). So, same layout. It wasn't very popular, and was soon dropped. People preferred buying Fords instead of motorcycles for comparable prices. Years-later, they later rotated the crankshaft 90* to copy the BMW flathead desert Wehrmacht motorcycles, they got possession of one and made the 750cc XA. To do it, they just converted the measurements to inches, and built an American BMW for the Army. They didn't get the orders for it from the Army they were expecting, so that one died too (1942). It had shaft drive like the BMW to better-negotiate the African terrain-sand.
images
classfeb_400.jpg

http://www.motorcyclemuseum.org/asp/classics/bike.asp?id=13

I have a good library.

Back