how to go abouy even trades?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly317

Reaction score
Just wondering how some of you guys would go about even trades with a newer member on the forum? He hasn't mentioned about me sending my stuff yet but he said he would get his ou tomorrow.. should I just wait for tracking number and trust him or shoot stuff right away too?? I have no clue

Yea he hasn't mentioned anything to me yet I think he is trusting me. I meen I got his phone number too. I just don't want to pay a shit load of money shipping stuff lol. I told him ill pay for all the shipping because im getting the better end of the deal.

And we both need this to be able to ride our bikes so the bikes are gonna be unridable till we both get our parts lol

And we both need this to be able to ride our bikes so the bikes are gonna be unridable till we both get our parts lol
Just a thought, I would use the number of posts and join date. Whover is newer ships first. Part of being new to the forum, nobody knows who you are. Worked for me a few times.

Its a trust thing.

I was screwed $3700 from a forum member ( not on this forum ) that had a good reputation. I guess $100-500 deals might change when you give someone the opportunity to hit the big one, one time.

Usually unless its high dollar I assume that we both ship at the same time. They send a track # and I send a track # same day or within a day.

Problem with that idea..... you get a bogus track # or you get a box of rocks.

All in all, it just boils down to trust. Which is awful hard to do now a days.

Todd

How does the old saying go? Don't ship it if you can't afford to give it away? You could try the whole signature confirmation thing but thats no guarantee either. My personal experience is the Vmax community is a pretty damn good bunch of guys and was only screwed by SCOTT CANTERMAN of New Eygpt NJ. The plague and whammy is on its way Cunt erman!
I like the idea of new person ship first and I always offered to ship first if I am soliciting the deal. We got Vmax contacts all over the US so a personal visit should a "problem"
arise, could be arranged.

How does the old saying go? Don't ship it if you can't afford to give it away? You could try the whole signature confirmation thing but thats no guarantee either. My personal experience is the Vmax community is a pretty damn good bunch of guys and was only screwed by SCOTT CANTERMAN of New Eygpt NJ. The plague and whammy is on its way Cunt erman!
I like the idea of new person ship first and I always offered to ship first if I am soliciting the deal. We got Vmax contacts all over the US so a personal visit should a "problem"
arise, could be arranged.

Hahahaha sounds like a biker gang now!! But yea im sure I can afford factory pegs with shift lever and brake the part that would really hurt is not riding my max till the new pegs came in.... im trading a guy my stock set up for his FWD controls.. I gotta give it a try im 6'4 so im really cramped and the MAXGASSER wont be done till fall/winter. So to trade stock setup im sure I can find them somewhere sooner or later if I don't like the feel when I take off because I do like to give her hell. :punk:

Its a trust thing.

I was screwed $3700 from a forum member ( not on this forum ) that had a good reputation. I guess $100-500 deals might change when you give someone the opportunity to hit the big one, one time.

Usually unless its high dollar I assume that we both ship at the same time. They send a track # and I send a track # same day or within a day.

Problem with that idea..... you get a bogus track # or you get a box of rocks.

All in all, it just boils down to trust. Which is awful hard to do now a days.

Todd

3700!!!! Id be going to that address!!! Sry to here that. Man that blows!

you could both dump $100 or $200 into a 3rd party's pay-pal account both to be refunded once the other receives the goods?

Just do paypal... If the item does not arrive or arrives faulty its the sellers responsibility and paypal will refund the buyer...

Just do paypal... If the item does not arrive or arrives faulty its the sellers responsibility and paypal will refund the buyer...

That's what I was thinking. Both pay each other the same amount and do signatures on receipt.

Or, just trust. :biglaugh:

I kinda like Garrets Idea,of a trusted 3rd party holding money. I've had really good luck buying and trading here on this forum.

We may have enough members here to make Non Social Visits nearly anywhere if something went wrong....:ummm::confused2::clapping:

Three years of selling MAXGASSER's, and the trial program, not an issue yet, one guy had a seat for a while (to long) and I had to get pushy but no issues. I agree with patmax,theres enough of us good guys that could cause alot of griefe for a "bad apple". Ive been trusting everyone here and its all been good!

Back