Huh?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikingD

Reaction score
Ok, so I guess it takes awhile to hear ANYTHING from these guys?(VMOA) I already paid, and given its only been a couple weeks, but some type of something would be nice. When do you get your member number and what not? I know it takes a while to get your package from reading some of the other threads. Anyway, just bitching.:hmmm:

thats exactly why i dont deal with those ignorant cavemen

That's EXACTLY why? I mean there is no other reason other than it takes them to long to process?:ummm: :confused2:

I waited a week and then emailed the guy like mad and he then emailed me my number so that I could give it to Race-Tech for my discount...:thumbs up:

That's EXACTLY why? I mean there is no other reason other than it takes them to long to process?:ummm: :confused2:

I waited a week and then emailed the guy like mad and he then emailed me my number so that I could give it to Race-Tech for my discount...:thumbs up:

they are stuck in the past hotshot, outdated. I can see the point in paying the money to get the discounts but other than that i havnt seen one good solid reason to even waste my time with them. i have everything i need here on vmax forum.... christotinfer

Ok, so I guess it takes awhile to hear ANYTHING from these guys?(VMOA) I already paid, and given its only been a couple weeks, but some type of something would be nice. When do you get your member number and what not? I know it takes a while to get your package from reading some of the other threads. Anyway, just bitching.:hmmm:

Be a little patient Viking...
You'll get it, it took about 3 weeks for me to get mine.
What these guys keep forgetting is the the VMOA is compiled up of guys that Volunteer their time and have full time jobs to deal with as well as the other normal stuff that goes on in life. There is no office where people show up at 8am everyday to deal with nothing but VMOA business.

email Mike Sayers [email protected]
I'm sure he'll email you your member number as soon as he processes your membership.

Here is a question. Do they do anything other than discounts on stuff?
Organize track days or rallies or what not like Honda Riders Association or Harley Owners Group or Suzuki?

I can see joining for the discounts but once you've got what you wanted what's the point? A Monthly newsletter? Whoopdee doo.

Organize track days or rallies or what not like Honda Riders Association or Harley Owners Group or Suzuki?

I can see joining for the discounts but once you've got what you wanted what's the point? A Monthly newsletter? Whoopdee doo.

Yes they do! Plus when it's a VMOA event dinner, it is paid for by them up to a certain monetary amount.

Last edited:

Just a heads up, VMax Forum members now qualify for discounts, one of which is at University Motors. More details here in the VMF Links section.

Latest posts

Back