Huh?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinman22

Reaction score
So I was just digging through eBay (after checking on the 58" fury were selling,some people have more money than sense) and found this in a carb listing. Question is....How does this happen?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 96
Love to see a video of how that happened!

Can almost guarantee those carbs won't sync without some serious tab tweaking! :punk:

I saw that a few days ago while looking for another part. I was kind of horrified to see that a breaker would part out an otherwise perfect Vmax.

The only thing I could find wrong with that bike was the forks. Such a shame

Some guys would pay extra for that "look"....just gotta advertise it in the right 'neighborhood'.

Yep, It has to be! I would have thought one of Rocks misadventures would of had the forks bent back the other way though...

I was thinking they ran into something and folded the forks against the radiator. Then just dropped the tire, pulled the fender, loosened the forks and rotated the tubes 180 degrees.

Yep, It has to be! I would have thought one of Rocks misadventures would of had the forks bent back the other way though...

Well....unless ol' 'Skyshot' got tangled up in the high wire over the Snake River Canyon!!

It's actually a pretty decent looking rake....may not pass inspection but still cool looking!

I've had about as hard a landing as you could ever get from a wheelie gone bad (multiple times) and usually the only things to suffer are fork seals and steering neck bearings.

So I was just digging through eBay (after checking on the 58" fury were selling,some people have more money than sense) and found this in a carb listing. Question is....How does this happen?

Maybe it got backed into by another vehicle?????

Back