I am pissed off to !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I usually dont like to down people but I am tired of sending this asshole emails that he seems to be ignoring. I lost his phone number or would be calling constantly. Here is the deal the guy had on add on craigslist for 85 Vmax parts I called & spoke with him & agreed to buy a set of 85 side covers from him for $ 100 bucks & ask him if they were embossed with Vmax in them & assured they were I sent him a money order & in return I received a set of plain late model side covers. I have sent him quite a few emails now & am getting no response. His name is Mike Sliwinski & his address is 345 Inner Circle drive boling brook Illinois 60490. I would advise any one here not to deal witn him ! Also here is his email adress [email protected]

Kyle told me about this. He has such good luck dealing with people, I though this would be sorted out by now. The selling party sold himself as being very knowledgeable about VMax's. Obviously he's lacking about what parts make up an 85 VMax. He sold Kyle a set of what was described as embossed 85 VMax Side Covers. When Kyle got the set in, it was from a newer model and not worth half of what was given to buy them. Shame that someone says they're one of us and then screws a buyer (Who Is One Of Us).....

Too bad I don't live in Illinois.... I do know some people there though..:biglaugh::th_biggun:

Latest posts

Back