I came across a Diavel

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammer

Reaction score
I took him 3/3 times off the line. He was stock, my Gen II is not. I kept up with him in the twisties. It was a fun encounter.

I can hardly wait for my first Diavel(kill), its all I hear from my son............."you should get a diavel, we,ve sold six of those" exactly , part of the reason I dont want one, along with the fact that I DIDNT LIKE IT!

My dealer has sold three Diavels already. My bike is the only Vmax that they've sold. There's a 2010 that has been sitting on the floor for over a year now. It's good to be unique.

"I came across a Diavel"

Damn...didn't think it was THAT sexy!!!!

Nice trajectory though if you made it all the way across...mine looks more like an old tired candle where it just runs down the side and puddles at the bottom...:rofl_200:

note to self....avoind drunk posting:biglaugh:

I did see one by the beach bar here the other day, and I must say it looked pretty cool to me. That said, I've always been a sucker for a good twin, only thing better is a V4, right? ;-)

One thing that always gets me is that the bike looks HUGE, but only weighs about as much as a Gen 1. I really like it and actually would rather have one of those over a Gen 2 V-Max. Off the line I would suppose that the low end torque and weight would give the Gen 2 the advantage.

"I came across a Diavel"

Nice trajectory though if you made it all the way across...

I'm pretty sure in some states that makes it legally your property now. Might want to check up on that. At the very least it was a courtesy to the owner, they wouldn't have anything to wipe off.

One thing that always gets me is that the bike looks HUGE, but only weighs about as much as a Gen 1. I really like it and actually would rather have one of those over a Gen 2 V-Max. Off the line I would suppose that the low end torque and weight would give the Gen 2 the advantage.

Diavel weighs much less than a Gen1.

As far a looks go, a friends wife described it as looking like "the girls version of a Gen 2 VMax" LOL I think she nailed it.

Off the line....down the line.....and at the finish line.......the VMax will eat it up. :10_3_7:

As far a looks go, a friends wife described it as looking like "the girls version of a Gen 2 VMax" LOL I think she nailed it.

Off the line....down the line.....and at the finish line.......the VMax will eat it up. :10_3_7:

yep....

Posted response on a new thread "What went wrong with the G2" to avoid hijacking the thread.

Amaury

Back