I don't know what to say,please pass this along,you think shooting is so bad(Graphic)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I don't know what to say, please pass this along, you think shooting is so bad...

safe_image.php

Cant get the video to link. SO if you don't have facebook. sorry.

A girl is throwing puppies into a river and drowning them......not just one, quite a few.

Stupid bitch.

Don't have Facebook but what you have said is horrible. Should drown her ass in the river.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Re: I don't know what to say, please pass this along, you think shooting is so bad...

She should be fu**ing drowned.

Absolutely stomach turning.:damn angry::bang head:

Is there anyway to find out where the video came from.....or to alert local law enforcement about it?

I read a bunch of comments and someone said it happened in rh Ukraine and the girl was arrested, turned in by her parents...

I showed my wife and she got all upset and was crying. Maybe I am wired different but I was all rage and angry.

Todd

your not alone I want to drag her from her hair with my well you know my max . There's alot of people like that everywhere no feelings whats so ever like zombies !! fu#% them !!

I hope that she did face the authorities

When i was younger a kid that i hung out with and another kid rounded all the stray cats on the farm up and put them in a box and when i walked up i herd pull and one kid threw the cat as high in the air as he could and the other kid shot it with a 12 gauge the same kid threw a cat way out in the pond and when it got back to shore he threw it again until it dident come back. Some people are just twisted all wrong.

When I was young I had just got a kitten and one of the neighbor kids thought it was funny to put it in the horse drinking tub and say look he's scuba diving! I ran over and pulled the kitten out and took it home and tried to save it but it died. I was so pissed, the next day I found him and lets just say it was my first experience with the Law but it was probably his first emergency room visit. I saw him a few years ago and he still has a scar on his forehead but I've never regretted busting his head open with that 2x4 and he told someone else he never hurt an animal after that again. So it just shows, if you bust someone's head open, they think about it before they do stupid things again.

^ :clapping: He may have gone and done alot more maybe in life and you just might of been that kick in the pants to make him think before acting

Some folks say we already are in heaven and hell simultaneously...you simply choose the path you want to take. These actions support that theory. That piece of crap is on the WRONG road. She deserves the ultimate torture.

(Sorry...I'm an animal lover, as you might be able to tell.)

Elimax

The way i was able to get a grip on why my friend did what he did was to know how he was raised. Not an excuse just an understanding. No not an understanding more like a view of what wired him this way. I dont know if he ever changed or not.

i think that video made its rounds a couple years ago i'd hope the ones responsible were captured, sounds like she was.

That biotch needs her virjayjay filled with hydraulic cement ! That way stupid can't breed more stupid .

Glad I didn't see it. Two to the head ought to stop that nonsense for good.

Back