I got SCREWED!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfeagins

Reaction score
When I got home from work yesterday evening, I put my 85 up on it's center stand, like I always do, and while undoing my jacket, helmet, etc, I noticed something peculiar sitting dead center of my rear Shinko. I thought it was a 3/4" long tear in the rubber, exposing some cords. But upon closer inspection, I found this:

Max got screwed.jpg
(Whoops - just noticed the only pic I took turned out a bit fuzzy.)

Bugger was driven into the tread nearly horizontally, and as far as I can tell, it did not pierce the inner cords. AKA: No air leak after removal. Even though, in a way, I got screwed, I got lucky too.

wow that's mess up, did it come like that new.

One of those things I learned from being on the Ambulance....there might be a lot of people that you WANT to see naked.....but there are a lot more that you DONT!!!!:puke:

When I got home from work yesterday evening, I put my 85 up on it's center stand, like I always do, and while undoing my jacket, helmet, etc, I noticed something peculiar sitting dead center of my rear Shinko. I thought it was a 3/4" long tear in the rubber, exposing some cords. But upon closer inspection, I found this:

View attachment 47390
(Whoops - just noticed the only pic I took turned out a bit fuzzy.)

Bugger was driven into the tread nearly horizontally, and as far as I can tell, it did not pierce the inner cords. AKA: No air leak after removal. Even though, in a way, I got screwed, I got lucky too.

Not unlike getting nailed....ey? :ummm:

One of those things I learned from being on the Ambulance....there might be a lot of people that you WANT to see naked.....but there are a lot more that you DONT!!!!:puke:

Ain't THAT the twooth!! :rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back