I have returned

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mod Monkey

Reaction score
All right bitches I am refreshed and out of retirement!!!!!! Although I have been lurking on here making sure you all are properly taking care of your own personal Mod Monkey I felt the need to come and stir it up a bit. Your Monkeys have received updated training and new intel on how to make you do the right stuff to your Max. I will be checking around here a lot more frequently, yep I am here to stay so you better watch out.......

I'm spending as much as I can....trust me...lol....(although someone wanting to spend all of my cash is reminding me of my last marriage).

Eric

Oh God, not this guy again!! Last time he showed up my Mod Kong (yep he is much bigger than any Mod Monkey) went crazy. Had to do some quick modding to calm his ass down. Now he comes in and stirs it up again!!!!

Great timing mm, Economy is down everywhere and it's Christmas, maybe you know where I can get a job as a zoo keeper!

CRAP! My MM ZIP and I had just settled into a reasonable partnership and this fetid prinmate shows up to "stir the pot"! Bring that mod spoon over here you &$%^&$*&^&* and I'll stir your pot!

Ahhh, I feel better!:biglaugh:

We thought maybe you got launched with the latest Mars Rover.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: You've been gone too long....

I agree Dave, nice to have him around approving the work we are doing. He really pushes it though when he tries to get ZIP's mod gland all pumped up...I mean Geeze, I put on a extended braced swingarm, Carrozzeria wheels, new mirrors, HID headlight, new rear rotor, and a chrome R1 rear caliper! What more can I do!?!?!

OK, ok I do admit that I have already been talking to a couple of reputable vendors about what to do this winter. It's all I can say for now, I don't think 'ol ZIP caught me 'cause he was napping when I sent the...nope not saying anything more!~ ~ ~

I agree Dave, nice to have him around approving the work we are doing. He really pushes it though when he tries to get ZIP's mod gland all pumped up...I mean Geeze, I put on a extended braced swingarm, Carrozzeria wheels, new mirrors, HID headlight, new rear rotor, and a chrome R1 rear caliper! What more can I do!?!?!

OK, ok I do admit that I have already been talking to a couple of reputable vendors about what to do this winter. It's all I can say for now, I don't think 'ol ZIP caught me 'cause he was napping when I sent the...nope not saying anything more!~ ~ ~

You do realize Brian you have already said too much!!! Damn, and here I thought the bastard was long gone and had forgotten us. My Mod Kong jumped up and started going on about some stuff from COO, not that I have any money to do it, but he doesn't care a bit!!!!

I had a premonition this little dickweed was lurking out behind the scrap parts pile....the dog has been unusually antsy latey and yesterday I went and made an offer on yet another VMax!

I was certain I'd dispatched the little fuck to fur ball heaven last October....had him dead nuts in the cross hairs and double tapped a couple high velocity rounds straight for his brain pan!

I'm sure I got him, there was monkey shit plastered all over the trees.....what gives?? :confused2:
How is it that he's suddenly back among the living? :ummm:

You do realize Brian you have already said too much!!! Damn, and here I thought the bastard was long gone and had forgotten us. My Mod Kong jumped up and started going on about some stuff from COO, not that I have any money to do it, but he doesn't care a bit!!!!
Damn Jim, it is true then, the MM never sleeps! 'Ole ZIP must have been playin' possum then because I did talk to Tom today about some custom stuff...
Jim, glad to have you back to keep us up to speed on the monkey business of the mod monkey!

I saw these shweet, chrome master cylinder covers on ebay. You should buy those. :banana:
lol, ZIP got me those 2 years ago!:confused2: But I may not need them if the memo I got about next year's mods from ZIP. Yep, he has a mod list 2 years out, you know, just to keep his mind active during the times that I run out of mod cash.

Attachments

• IMG_0646.jpg
    IMG_0646.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 19
Damn Jim, it is true then, the MM never sleeps! 'Ole ZIP must have been playin' possum then because I did talk to Tom today about some custom stuff...
Jim, glad to have you back to keep us up to speed on the monkey business of the mod monkey!

I have been tracking him since Danny got a clear shot off at him. It has been tough, sacrifices were made, and I still didn't get a good line on where he hides out. Here are some pics of me and my team undercover in places that I can't mention while out hunting the little bastard. We will never give up the hunt!!!

Attachments

• Hadjii wear.jpg
    Hadjii wear.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Lords of War clan photo.jpg
    Lords of War clan photo.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 17
  • me playing.jpg
    me playing.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 17
So I did miss then....I'll be damned! :bang head: Well I sure scared the shit outta him that's fer sure!

Keep up the good fight Jim, it looks like you've assembled a team of highly trained and well armed individuals to run this fuzzy primate to ground! :clapping:

It CAN be done.....I think!

Jeez, I was soooo sure I got him......are we dealing with a normal mod monkey here or something else entirely..................:ummm: :hmmm:

Trying to find him is like trying to grab smoke. Just when you think you have him cornered he disappears like a fart in a wind storm. I will never give up!!

Danny, you must have winged him because we initially tracked him to a cave that had obviously been used for an aid station and he got patched up. We vigorously interrogated the occupants, but all we got was misdirection and lies. We just received new intel so we are back on the hunt!!

What a bunch of amateurs!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I play you boys like a well tuned fiddle....you pathetic fools actually think you stand a chance against THE MOD MONKEY!! :th_smilie::angry flame devil::th_smilie:

If you only knew what you are really dealing with here you'd poop in your drawers!!

Uh-huh! Well, show yer furry asshole around Brownie Run Central again and I'll gladly show ya where the bear shits in the buckwheat!! :biglaugh: :punk:

Redbone Ranch has room for only one primate, and that is 'ol ZIP. Like Danny said you come snooping around "The Ranch" and you'll find more than you bargained for you fetid wretch!:no no no::knife::gun shoot:
Keep up the good work Jim, there has to be a end to this mod madness!

Trying to find him is like trying to grab smoke. Just when you think you have him cornered he disappears like a fart in a wind storm. I will never give up!!

Danny, you must have winged him because we initially tracked him to a cave that had obviously been used for an aid station and he got patched up. We vigorously interrogated the occupants, but all we got was misdirection and lies. We just received new intel so we are back on the hunt!!

Take a couple of 'em for a chopper ride and ask one of them again. You know what to do next .

Back