i " I JUST BOUGHT THIS BIKE "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i ME AND MY 9 YEAR OLD , HAVE BEEN RIDING THIS BIKE ON THE WEEK-ENDS , AND CONSISTENTLY GETTING 48 MPG ! . CANT BEAT THAT ! ..:punk: P.S. THANK GOD THAT HE LOVES RIDING ! ... IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BIG PART OF MY LIFE ! .. AND I GUESS YOU CAN SAY LIFE CHANGING , I HAVE MET A BUNCH OF GREAT GUY'S ON THIS FORUM , AND HAVE BEEN TO " DANNYMAX'S " SEVERAL TIMES , EVEN TOOK MY FAMILY THERE ON VACATION , SO WITHOUT MOTORCYCLES IN MY LIFE , NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE EVER HAPPENED !

Guess the seller took it off craigslist, did not get to see it. Any more details on it? year, size, price?

I love Magna's, pity they stopped producing the VF1100 - I'd love to have seen what a 1100cc (or bigger) super magna would look like

I had a 1996 VF750 for 2 years and a 1987 VF700 for 8 years...
attachment.php

Dscn1915.jpg

The tariff bike is in-front of the Loch Ness monster who swallowed a football! Amazing shot!:biglaugh:

If it's a magna, and chain drive, I'm guessing it's an 84/85 V30 magna? the 45 and 65 were shaft drive. The link doesn't work.

Latest posts

Back