i MOTHERFUCKING CAGERS

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i
Went out on the VMAX today for the first time in months , within 15 miles some FUCKING BITCH came through a FLASHING RED LIGHT right in front of me , I saw here coming out with her head turned the other way , I started slowing down but if she hadn't turned her head back and saw me and let out of the gas I may have ran into the side of her , would have been close , I was going about 55 !

Then after that 2 more so-so close calls , and Y'a know how sometimes you get a " BAD FEELING " , well I had one come over me and just headed for home .
Only wound up only going 55 miles today , but I'm " ALIVE " !

Me and my little boy get out on the MAGNA almost every weekend and some days we're out ridding all day but sometimes when there's some close calls we head for home !

PLEASE EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM , EVEN IF YOUR FUCKING AROUND ALWAYS LOOK AHEAD AT YOUR SURROUNDINGS !

I am a firm believer that sometimes you can " MAKE YOUR OWN LUCK " !

That's why at one of our " BROWNIE RUNS " I never took my eyes off the back wall of " DANNYMAX'S " GARAGE !

Last edited:
We have come to expect poeple to do stupid shit like this. It's everyone, not just teenage girls anymore. Even lots of seniors are driving around fucking with a phone or something to distract them. We have to watch out for ourselves and as an added bonus, everyfuckingbody else too. Until automated cars become commonplace this is our reality. I noticed some places are a whole lot worse than others but we'll never get away from it and we must ALWAYS be watching and assuming that if there is something stupid that can be done, it will be done with dedication and passion second to absolutely nothing.

Bad drivers are just about the only reason I don't want to ride mine. I believe in my abilities as a rider, but all it takes is going around a blind corner and some idiot to be across the double yellow and wipe me out. =/ guess the danger is what draws me in. Lol

i
Went out on the VMAX today for the first time in months , within 15 miles some FUCKING BITCH came through a FLASHING RED LIGHT right in front of me , I saw here coming out with her head turned the other way , I started slowing down but if she hadn't turned her head back and saw me and let out of the gas I may have ran into the side of her , would have been close , I was going about 55 !

Then after that 2 more so-so close calls , and Y'a know how sometimes you get a " BAD FEELING " , well I had one come over me and just headed for home .

Me and my little boy get out on the MAGNA almost every weekend and some days we're out ridding all day but sometimes when there's some close calls we head for home !

PLEASE EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM , EVEN IF YOUR FUCKING AROUND ALWAYS LOOK AHEAD AT YOUR SURROUNDINGS !

That's why at one of our " BROWNIE RUNS " I never took my eyes off the back of " DANNYMAX'S " GARAGE !

Which was looming larger by the split second I might add! :surprise:

Hmmm, think you were going about 55 that time too.....and it was on a 100' driveway!

Which was looming larger by the split second I might add! :surprise:

Hmmm, think you were going about 55 that time too.....and it was on a 100' driveway!

My point of view, Felt like that back wall was approaching me at 155 MPH , " LOL "" LOL " " LOL "

I always do what your saying.
Especially when my wife and kids are riding with me.
If I see a car waiting at an intersection and I'm a little ahead, I slow up so the gap is smaller and the asshole doesn't TRY to shoot the gap between us.
Glad you made it home ok!
I often have the same feeling of "that's enough for today" when we go dirt bike riding.
My kids are like "come on Dad, lets go" and I'm like "I'm good for today"
LOL!
Can't really afford to get hurt right now.

i

That's why at one of our " BROWNIE RUNS " I never took my eyes off the back of " DANNYMAX'S " GARAGE !

Situation awareness man!!! I can't stress that enough. While I'm riding, I often try to anticipate some possible scenarios and surprisingly a situation often unfolds the very same way I had anticipated in my head.

Just earlier this week on my way to work, I'm cruising along at about 75mph on the third lane of the interstate, about 250 yards or so from my exit. I notice a white mid 90s Chevy crew cab truck in my left mirror, barreling down the passing lane, doing at least 90. Well in my head I'm thinking what if this idiot decides to exit right about now? No sooner after thinking that, the bastidge hits his brakes hard and cuts across the middle and third lanes barely making the exit. In the mean time, there was a car in the middle lane that had to brake hard too because he had cut in front of it and me in the right third lane.

I won't lie, I was very annoyed and wanted to let the SOB know that what he did was stupid. I tried to keep him in my sights so I can pull up next to him at the next light. He stops and makes a right turn at a stop sign and I was going to do the same, but as luck would have it, he does this in front of an on-coming line of cars. After the sixth car passes, pull out realizing that I'm not going to be able to catch that idiot and just as well, I had calmed down at that point...

We get our riding skills the best possible, then improve our brakes, suspension, and tuning. The real part is how we react in that split second of decision making when the unexpected happens. I'm glad you made it out of that incident Tim.
I missed that particular run at BRC. But it's well documented in the archives.
Steve-o

Here's another "stay alive" tip; before you proceed at a traffic light that's about to turn green for you, always count to one-one thouasand after it turns green before proceeding. Incident report statistics show that over 60% of intersection incursions occur in the first 1 second after the light turns red for opposing traffic. Wait one second, then a quick left-right look before you go, could save your life one day. Peace!

When cagers intentionally swerve at us, it's a total piss-off. I had a cager take a left in front of me yesterday across two lanes, I was ready for that one because there was heavy slow traffic and he was eyeing the exit, no directional until the last second. But, the second M.F.'r I was passing because they were stopped in the road blocking traffic. I went around on the left and they swerved at me. Pulled up next to her a stop sign and there she was, van full of kids and another Moma in the passenger seat taking pics of me pointing at her. Not much to do but be careful and grateful. Sometimes I think my luck gets me by more than riding skills. Careful my Brothers.
Steve-o

Here's another "stay alive" tip; before you proceed at a traffic light that's about to turn green for you, always count to one-one thouasand after it turns green before proceeding. Incident report statistics show that over 60% of intersection incursions occur in the first 1 second after the light turns red for opposing traffic. Wait one second, then a quick left-right look before you go, could save your life one day. Peace!

I'm in service field so I'm on the road a lot.
I see this ALL the time.
I tell/told my son's when they 1st started driving this.
Lately it's been NJ TRANSIT BUSES running red lights I've seen!

There seems to be a common belief among cagers in this area that a late yellow light is the same as a green one....I had two incidents of 'yellow light clockers' the last time I was out.

Luckily I developed the habit years ago of not jumping the green.

It's probably just me, but I secretly wish I could make me a Mad Max car. A motley chariot of spikes and armor just so I can take out all of the knucklehead drivers I see on my daily drive to and from work in downtown St. Louis.

When cagers intentionally swerve at us, it's a total piss-off. I had a cager take a left in front of me yesterday across two lanes, I was ready for that one because there was heavy slow traffic and he was eyeing the exit, no directional until the last second. But, the second M.F.'r I was passing because they were stopped in the road blocking traffic. I went around on the left and they swerved at me. Pulled up next to her a stop sign and there she was, van full of kids and another Moma in the passenger seat taking pics of me pointing at her. Not much to do but be careful and grateful. Sometimes I think my luck gets me by more than riding skills. Careful my Brothers.
Steve-o

Yes , I have also had this happen down here in Florida , FUCKING TOTAL DISREGARD FOR MY LITTLE BOY ON THE BACK ,

The only thing I find more annoying than late yellow/red light runners are those green light brakers who sloooow down when approaching a green light....

Ha, reminds me of the Jeff Bridges movie, "Starman" where he's an alien, and is questioned by Karen Allen, what the traffic light colors mean after they narrowly-avoid an accident where the alien is driving.

https://youtu.be/g3WtvzmKCQQ

And Kronx, the WC Fields movie, "If I Had a Million," where WC Fields uses an unexpected inheritance to exact vehicular retribution against careless, reckless drivers.
https://youtu.be/Bd0JFb3aJFc

There seems to be a common belief among cagers in this area that a late yellow light is the same as a green one....I had two incidents of 'yellow light clockers' the last time I was out.

Luckily I developed the habit years ago of not jumping the green.

Yeah, cagers seem to be getting worse. i haven't been out on my bike in forever. Using my vacation to finally get some work on the carbs done. I notice it though when I'm just driving about. Saw someone yesterday half in the shoulder, half in the lane for like 4 miles.

Latest posts

Back