i " MY NEW JOB " !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i I JUST GOT HOME FROM MY FIRST DAY , IT WAS GREAT ! .. WHAT A GREAT GUY TO WORK FOR , LAID BACK AND NO STRESS ! .:punk: . I WORKED 11 HOURS TODAY , THE GUY THAT WORKS ON THE NORMAL CARS HAD TO FLY TO NEW YORK TODAY BECAUSE OF A DEATH IN THE FAMILY , SO I HAD TO " STEP-UP " ! .. IT WAS A GREAT DAY , THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE WELL WISHES ! . .I APPRECIATE IT ! .:punk:

Glad to hear it Timmy!! They got a good man on the wrenches now!! Maybe those Pro-Mods will start winning again....eh? :rofl_200:

GREAT.Very happy for you .Wish you the very best.Good things happen to good people.

Congrats Dude. I met them 4 or 5 years ago at Bike Week. I think it was the year they built the big wheeled Busa. Nice couple that was friendly and answered questions for everyone at the Hess station. Good luck.

If you like where your at and would do it for free then you are not working at just a job, you are enjoying yourself. I hope every day is a great one and it never becomes a job for you.

I hope it turns out to be everything you could ask for in a job. It sure sounds swell. Good luck, god speed and party on.

Awesome. Gratz man.

I think one of your first orders of business is to have them take that noise off their website. Let folks browse it in peace. :) Until then i'll just mute my system.

I hope it turns out to be everything you could ask for in a job. It sure sounds swell. Good luck, god speed and party on.
Hey Rand, are you in Advertising? Sounds like the Dr. Pepper campaign that's currently running. "Good Luck, God Speed and Party On! DR. PEPPER and VMAX, because it's not for women!":punk:
Congrats Tim, sounds like a job description made for you! Enjoy!

Congrats Dude. I met them 4 or 5 years ago at Bike Week. I think it was the year they built the big wheeled Busa. Nice couple that was friendly and answered questions for everyone at the Hess station. Good luck.
i YES THAT WAS HIM , I ASKED HIM ABOUT IT , HE SAID THAT THE HESS STATION IS THE PLACE TO BE !

Sweet Tim. You're just a Job Magnet. The world is out of work
and people are throwing offers at you... Very Cool....
i I MUST ADMIT , IT MAKES ME FEEL PRETTY GOOD ABOUT BEING A MECHANIC AND BUILDING STOCK CARS , AND FABICATEING SOME CRAZY SHIT OVER THE PAST 30+ YEARS AND MOVING 1,221 MILES AWAY FROM WHERE I LIVED FOR THE LAST 47 YEARS AND HAVING THE OPPORTUNITIES THAT HAVE FINALLY COME MY WAY ! .. THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYONES BLESSINGS ! . :punk:

i I JUST WORKED MY FIRST FULL WEEK AT MY NEW JOB & ITS AWESOME ! ... NO STRESS AT ALL , THEY ARE REALLY GREAT GUY'S AND I MAKE GREAT MONEY ALSO ! . :punk: ..................................................................................... THANK YOU GOD !

You've paid you dues, enjoy the ride! How long untill we start seeing tricked out headlghts in some of those rides?

You've paid you dues, enjoy the ride! How long until we start seeing tricked out headlights in some of those rides?
i FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION THAT " RICK " ! .. I ALREADY MENTIONED THAT TO HIM , ACTUALLY THE DAY I BROUGHT PICTURES OF THE THINGS I HAVE BUILT IN MY LIFE , I TALKED TO HIM ABOUT IT AND EXPLAINED HOW I DID IT , HE SAID HE DEFINITELY WANTS TO SEE IT ! .. THIS WAS THE FIRST INTERVIEW I WAS EVER ON THAT ALL I BROUGHT WAS PICTURES OF MY LIFE AND WAS HIRED ON THE SPOT ! . :punk: I MUST ADMIT , IT MADE ME FEEL REALLY GOOD ABOUGHT BLOWING MY INTIRE EARNINGS EVERY WEEK FOR 48 YEARS , ON RACING - SPEED - AND CRAZY SHIT ! .. WHO WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD GET A JOB BECAUSE OF THAT ! . :confused2: .:biglaugh: .:rofl_200:

i FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION THAT " RICK " ! .. I ALREADY MENTIONED THAT TO HIM , ACTUALLY THE DAY I BROUGHT PICTURES OF THE THINGS I HAVE BUILT IN MY LIFE , I TALKED TO HIM ABOUT IT AND EXPLAINED HOW I DID IT , HE SAID HE DEFINITELY WANTS TO SEE IT ! .. THIS WAS THE FIRST INTERVIEW I WAS EVER ON THAT ALL I BROUGHT WAS PICTURES OF MY LIFE AND WAS HIRED ON THE SPOT ! . :punk: Tim, Percie may need one of those cool headlights when you get into production!

i MAN , 2 WEEKS IN - GREAT MONEY - NO STRESS - I FEEL VERY LUCKY TO HAVE LANDED THIS JOB ! . :punk:

Latest posts

Back