I need to vent about another forum

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kozy

Reaction score
Ugh I need to get this off my chest. I'm also on a forum for my car. I have some prior knowledge about cars, but I joined the forum to learn more, especially about fine-tuning things such as suspension, engines, turbos, etc.
Long story short, I broke the heater core in my car. I'm leaking coolant out of it, but the location of the leak is the confusing part to me. And, I didn't know where I could pick up a good used core to replace this one with. So I started a thread about it. It PISSES me off when I ask a question, and people seem to give me automated responses. Sometimes they don't even read what I REALLY asked. They just look at the title of the thread, and post shit all willy-nilly. :bang head:
I am REALLY close to just telling these guys off, and never posting on there again.

Thank god that people on this forum A) are helpful, friendly, and have a sense of humor and B) pay attention to what's going on in the thread. Not to mention that I can't even say words such as shit, damn, piss, hell, ass, etc.

:rant:

lol must be a mustang forum..the corral? there are alot of forums on cars were people just spew what they have already read but have no experiance in actualy fixing the problem. Just ignor the idiots

I hate car forums, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much bad info out there. I've been a motothead for 25 years and there are too many 18-2x year old morons who think they know it all and gang up on ya if your right but they and their buddies think your wrong, I say fuck em, have no use for them. Also on cigar forums i find most of the twits to be very thin skinned jerk offs. I post on here, 1 car forum 1 cigar/social forum (private invite only)and thats pretty much it, used to be on several of each, but too many assholes in the world.

I hate car forums, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much bad info out there. I've been a motothead for 25 years and there are too many 18-2x year old morons who think they know it all and gang up on ya if your right but they and their buddies think your wrong, I say fuck em, have no use for them. Also on cigar forums i find most of the twits to be very thin skinned jerk offs. I post on here, 1 car forum 1 cigar/social forum (private invite only)and thats pretty much it, used to be on several of each, but too many assholes in the world.

On a separate but related topic, I have found that this forum is especially open for people to express his/her opinions and experiences. Even if those opinions/experiences are not mainstream. They allow for colourful language too which is a plus!

In case you have not noticed, I have opinions on the VMOA that are not shared by everyone. If a VMOA question is posted on the VMOA section of this forum, I know that it is ok for me to give my 2 cents.

Hope your car forum problems don't keep you in a bad mood, kozy.

Blaine

Last edited:
That always sucks to get stupid answers. like the "if you don't know that you shouldn't own the vehicle" type of response.

As for a good heater core. I've had alot of dealing with rockauto.com in keeping my 83' dodge and my dad's '03 explorer up to snuff.

Great prices and fast shipping. Hope that helps you get the part(s) you may need.

That always sucks to get stupid answers. like the "if you don't know that you shouldn't own the vehicle" type of response.

As for a good heater core. I've had alot of dealing with rockauto.com in keeping my 83' dodge and my dad's '03 explorer up to snuff.

Great prices and fast shipping. Hope that helps you get the part(s) you may need.

I had already bought the part actually, but thanks! It's always good to know where I can find good used parts. New stuff costs WAY too much anymore!!

Hope your car forum problems don't keep you in a bad mood, kozy.

Blaine

Nah, I'm NEVER in a bad mood!!!

lol must be a mustang forum..the corral? there are alot of forums on cars were people just spew what they have already read but have no experiance in actualy fixing the problem. Just ignor the idiots

Nah, not a Mustang forum. It's a Miata forum.

This really isn't youngins on this forum. It almost seems like it's mainly older guys(and a few women) that seem like they think they're hot shit and everyone should listen to them.

I had already bought the part actually, but thanks! It's always good to know where I can find good used parts. New stuff costs WAY too much anymore!!

Nah, I'm NEVER in a bad mood!!!

Nah, not a Mustang forum. It's a Miata forum.

This really isn't youngins on this forum. It almost seems like it's mainly older guys(and a few women) that seem like they think they're hot shit and everyone should listen to them.

I didnt think there were enough men that owned Miata's to have its own forum :rofl_200:

seem now that remark would of gotten the cigar guys panties all bunched up

I didnt think there were enough men that owned Miata's to have its own forum :rofl_200:

seem now that remark would of gotten the cigar guys panties all bunched up

Nice one! Living up to the Evil in EvilD! LOL!

Blaine

And we do know this - Assholes talk a load of shit .

Wow....the guy in the first video needs to learn how to shift in a drag race.
A stock Miata, which is what I have right now, isn't fast. The little 1.8 Liter engine puts out quite a bit of power above 4K rpms though. As long as I keep the revs up, I can keep up with more cars than you'd think. But....once you put a turbo in the car, it completely transforms the car. The MonsterMiata swap is all good, but it makes the Miata something that it's not. The turbo, however, doesn't change the face of the car but still makes it mean as hell...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9L8s50XZ8w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK0krHnx3jo

And here is why I bought this car.....hehehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNlXERtLgLg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNWUwFS0oZI

I am Admin on a G8 forum and can only say that car guys are MUCH different then bike guys.

They are ALL Lankee Yankee's... lol

yep there are a lot of crappy forums out there. a lot of em think yure a total idiot unless yu have 13 thousand posts:rofl_200:.

who is the REAL idoit?:rofl_200:

Does that make me a god then? I think I have the highest post count here... I have over 12,000 on my SV forum and I am over 3000 at my G8 forum... lol

I own a car driven primarily by early 20 something knobs. The forum I belong to reflects that. I weed through the obvious fan bois and stupid (I just beat a Z06) threads and sometimes get nuggets of useful info.

Does that make me a god then? I think I have the highest post count here... I have over 12,000 on my SV forum and I am over 3000 at my G8 forum... lol
I certainly explains why you don't have time to ride!! :rofl_200:

Back