I Need Your Help VMax Family!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floridamax

Reaction score
I posted about my brothers death in an accident on July 27th 2009. I want to thank all of you for your supporting comments, they really mean alot. :clapping:
I need to ask one favor. :biglaugh: Bill was very active and well thought of by his buds at xjbikers.com. They are working on riding a card for my sister inlaw and niece and nephew across the country from Oregon to Raliegh NC. They have had a great response but they do not have 100% coverage.:bang head: I would appreciate if as a group we could help them out and fill in the gaps and ride a few legs of this journey. I plan to trailer from Florida to :ummm: where ever to ride the card to my brothers family. Unfortunately with all the expenses and lost income I can't do the run myself. If any can help us move this card by taking a spin on your bike, please respond. I am starting to pull this together. Thanks again. Dave :punk:

That sounds like fun but I live way down in So.Cal.
But I wish you luk in putting this together as it sounds like a great gesture
and, I`m sure that your brother is proud of you.:worthy:
Take care,
<<Dave>>:biglaugh:

I live in pensacola, FL. So i could rrun a leg if itll be coming though the gulf coast. gotta be after this weekend though, since the max is currently down for the count. But if all goes well, i should have her breathing again by labor day thanks to Sean. Let me know

Latest posts

Back