I now know what v-boost feels like

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVxNitemare

Reaction score
Had the max out again today for my third ride. Figured I'd see what this v-boost is about today. Whoah! Felt like I had released the throttle and jammed it on again. You know, that feeling where you get that kick back. And now tonight my shoulders are feeling it. It's quite the thrill, the second time and thereafter I knew what to expect, but that first time... wild. I was riding with my buddy who has an R1. Told me that from behind me one second I was there, next I was about 10 bike lengths away. Mind you I'm still getting to know this bike, but I really like the weight of the bike. Find I'm not overdoing it when trying to turn. My extra size really helps. Still keeping it down in speeds in the turns while I get used to riding. All I can say is that I'm some glad I bought a V-max. Even stopped anywhere, with all my buddies on sportbikes, I get people bypassing them, coming up, asking who owns the vmax, and saying "I've always loved those bikes. Wish I had of bought one." I'm glad to say that I'm not a wisher, I'm an owner. This bike really suits my personality. It can hang with the sportbikes or the cruisers, but it's really in a class of it's own, kinda like me.

Glad I bought a max... :)

This is my third year with my Max and I still can't get enough VBoost. It is an addiction! Have fun with it.

it is a BLAST 4 shure!! i especially like to hit the T-boost and play around in 3k mode:punk:.
its a hoot to roll in 1st till about 3500 then whack er open!! yeeehaaa!! what a rush! and the exhaust growl gives me a woodie!!:rofl_200:.

i think im a boostaholic:clapping:

Just to give you the reason I am selling it, I bought my bike and I had a week before picking it up so I bought everything I thought I would want for it, Vista Cruise, engine guards and the Sasy. The after buying the bike I installed Sean''s Jet Kit and decided to have all time full VBoost... The thing about the Sasy I liked and what made me pay $220 instead of $35 for T Boost was the different settings you can set your VBoost, if you want to save gas you can have it off, ON - 1800 - 2500 - 3000 - 4500 - 6000 - OFF plus Instant VBoost

Like I said it's never been out of the box so you are getting it for $40 less than you can buy it direct from The Sasy...

Yeah it's a lot more than TBoost but it gives you alot more features, not only the VBoost control but a Rev limiter and shift light option.. I almost bought TBoost but then thought was impressed with all the fetures of The Sasy... I can still return it but I'll lose $40 in shipping and restocking fees so I decided to offer it here and let someone else have the savings before I list it on Ebay.

If anyone is interested and try to contact me today I will be gone all day so I will reply tonight...

oh yea def. the rev limited would be nice. sometimes after a long stint on the highway my hearing is off so i can't hear the rev's properly...

either way its a great deal and if i had seen it 4 months ago i woulda been all over it

That looks sweet. I'm still too new yet to need one, however, maybe I can convice wifey to get it for me for Xmas. She's kinda put a hold on the purchases considering I just spent $12000 gearing up to ride lol between the bike and gear.

it is a BLAST 4 shure!! i especially like to hit the T-boost and play around in 3k mode:punk:.
its a hoot to roll in 1st till about 3500 then whack er open!! yeeehaaa!! what a rush! and the exhaust growl gives me a woodie!!:rofl_200:.

i think im a boostaholic:clapping:

You are spose to love your Max , not love your Max .:ummm:

You are spose to love your Max , not love your Max .:ummm:
To be honest I have to agree... this is the best thing that's happened in my life in a long while. Mind you I love my 3 kids, and my wife and the dog... but being 18 yrs old, selling your sportscar cause you just had a baby, and having to grow up real fast... well finally 15 years later I finally have something (along with a wonderful family) that is actually all mine. Makes me feel young again. :) Oh and to be cool again... my kids (15, 9 and a newborn) think I'm the coolest dad cause I drive a wicked bike... not like the "old man" bike that my 9 year old seems to think some of the HD's are... lol.

I've got a system called 5thBoost. That's when you run out of gas and have to push that heavy assed monster home.....LOL. I want a fuel gauge.....WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH.

Oh, and Nightmare......welcome to the reason we all love this radical machine......pure adrenaline.

I've got a system called 5thBoost. That's when you run out of gas and have to push that heavy assed monster home.....LOL.

Hahahahahahahaha thats funny ! This is my first bike, 2000 VMAX...carbon grey, it's a heavy bike to me, but I'm 6' tall and fits pretty good. I might like lower foot controls...the foreward controls are too expensive and I might not like them. I don't know if I have hit the boost yet, maybe gettin on the e-way...?

I've got a system called 5thBoost. That's when you run out of gas and have to push that heavy assed monster home.....LOL.

Hahahahahahahaha thats funny ! This is my first bike, 2000 VMAX...carbon grey, it's a heavy bike to me, but I'm 6' tall and fits pretty good. I might like lower foot controls...the foreward controls are too expensive and I might not like them. I don't know if I have hit the boost yet, maybe gettin on the e-way...?

Welcome and enjoy!

This is my third year with my Max and I still can't get enough VBoost. It is an addiction! Have fun with it.
I`ve had mine for three years also and I too am glad that I bought one
despite the headaches that it has given me, I love it and when I do ride it
I fall in love all over again.:eusa_dance:
<<Dave>>

Back