I Was Just " ATTACKED BY THE MOD MONKEY " !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
I came home at lunch time to let my dog out , I come in the back door , & go inside , walk out the front door to grab my mail , go to open the back door & now I see banana peals , So I look around , but don't see anything , so I walk outside and " wham " I didn't no what hit me , all of the sudden I was being attacked , then it hopped off me and took off running , I tried to grab him & I almost had him until he leaped off of my deck , all I felt was pain & blood running down my back ! ... I chased him through my back yard , but he climbed up on the fence , turned around & laughed at me and disappeared into a tree ! ... I went inside and took my shirt off , man that little shit did a number on me ! ... I guess " TUGLA " was right , they don't like to be photographed !

Attachments

• 100_1316.jpg
    100_1316.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 100_1317.jpg
    100_1317.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 64
  • 100_1318.jpg
    100_1318.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 100_1319.jpg
    100_1319.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 100_1320.jpg
    100_1320.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 100_1321.jpg
    100_1321.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 100_1323.jpg
    100_1323.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 64
  • 100_1324.jpg
    100_1324.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 100_1325.jpg
    100_1325.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 100_1326.jpg
    100_1326.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 100_1327.jpg
    100_1327.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 100_1329.jpg
    100_1329.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 100_1328.jpg
    100_1328.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 69
I think you have a psycho Mod Monkey Tim!!!!! You need to be very cautious now that he has tasted blood!! Set out a couple of Claymores and put Bouncing Betty's in the yard, blast him the hell!

i thought i was in the clear but look what i found at my desk @ work!!!

Attachments

• 2010-11-01 16.42.21.jpg
    2010-11-01 16.42.21.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 61
Well, well, it seems the crazy Vinnie has finally gone "feral" on us. I would say don't worry bout it and he will move on, but if he is ambushing you I would take all reasonable measures to protect yourself. Of course you could invite him in, offer him a drink (he is partial to banana daquiri's), and make nice. Get him good and drunk, then cage him, and we will come get him when we drop off your new Mod Monkey!

I'LL SEE IF HE SHOWS UP AGAIN , THEN SEE WHAT HAPPENS ! ... I'M OPEN FOR OTHER SUGGESTIONS ON , WHAT TO DO ! .. :confused2:.. ANYBODY HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH " CANNIBALISM " ? .. :biglaugh:

my gawd man i may have to ride over there this summer and camp out looking for him

I'LL SEE IF HE SHOWS UP AGAIN , THEN SEE WHAT HAPPENS ! ... I'M OPEN FOR OTHER SUGGESTIONS ON , WHAT TO DO ! .. :confused2:.. ANYBODY HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH " CANNIBALISM " ? .. :biglaugh:
From what Ive heard , its said that anyone thats ever had to resort to cannibalism goes CRAZY!

Guess I could break out the Ghille suit and my sniper rifle, c'mon down and take care of that vicious beast for you. Even have night vision equipment so I can ambush him:biglaugh:

Cannibal : A human that eats another human , an animal that eats its own kind. hmmmmmmmmm how about B B Q monkey meat ? :rofl_200:

dude i told you to watch it, that F'ing monkey did a number on you. Think besides sleeping with a eye open you better put on the "suit" might have saved your back a little, and atleast when you go flaring your arms around in self defense you might get lucky and impale him with your sleeve then can set him up on the bbq for dinner hahaahha but i suggest to help minimize any more infiltration of the MM you set up few distractions in your trailer like half worked on bike, maybe a set of COP sitting next to it, use it like a mouse trap with cheese, he wont be able to resist when he see's a open vmax waiting for upgrades. Then dan-o suggestion of napalm might be your only chance to last the week. looks like he is just getting warmed up and might call in reinforcement, be cautious dude....... make sure they dont plant any MM in your bike, next time at BRC could cause us all problems man, we might have to do a level 3 inspection and quarantine everyone just to be safe hahahah more brownies will need to be made

MAN , I FEEL REALLY WEIRD ! .. I WAS UP ALL NIGHT , I HAVE A FEVER & I AM THROWING-UP :barf: , THOSE SCRATCHES & BITES WERE OOZING ALL NIGHT , I THINK THE BITE MIGHT NEED SOME STITCHES ! ... I'M GOING TO THE MEDICAL CENTER , I'LL LET YOU GUY'S NO HOW I MAKE OUT !

From what Ive heard , its said that anyone thats ever had to resort to cannibalism goes CRAZY!
I not sure that'l apply here Rick, some say Tim is most the way crazy as is. :biglaugh:
I say once Tim has this little evil primate in his hands that he skin him. Then have him properly mounted in a submissive pose, just as all MM's should be, as a warning to future MM's that would ever come sniffing around!
Of course a nice BBQ of monkey meat would be a fitting way to unveil the MM mount to the world!:punk:

MAN , I FEEL REALLY WEIRD ! .. I WAS UP ALL NIGHT , I HAVE A FEVER & I AM THROWING-UP :barf: , THOSE SCRATCHES & BITES WERE OOZING ALL NIGHT , I THINK THE BITE MIGHT NEED SOME STITCHES ! ... I'M GOING TO THE MEDICAL CENTER , I'LL LET YOU GUY'S NO HOW I MAKE OUT !

I was very worried about this!! Man, you got "MONKEY BITE FEVER", it's very similar to the 'Yellow Jack' except your penis will shrink to 2" with Monkey Bite.

You may not notice tho! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I was very worried about this!! Man, you got "MONKEY BITE FEVER", it's very similar to the 'Yellow Jack' except your penis will shrink to 2" with Monkey Bite.

You may not notice tho! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

:stretche: it might be too late CR sounds like a bath of penicillin is in order now, maybe transfusion also........

THEY CALLED AN AMBULANCE TO TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL , AND I'M STILL HERE , THEIR DOING ALL KINDS OF TESTS & BLOOD WORK ! ... :ummm:

Back