If I were to Die Tomorow....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Gunner

Reaction score
I would feel satisfied that I have Loved, Been Loved and had moments of breathtaking happiness & Joy along with the Pain, Angst, Anger, Rage and uttter Hopelessness that life has thrown at me..... but I will be satisfied knowing I conquered at least one Demon in my life....My Yamaha VMAX!

She has brought me Joy, Frustration, Pain, Happiness and She has scared the Hell out of me. Call it Love / Hate or what ever you will but as long as I take care of her she never fails to put a Shit Eating Grin on mu Euro/ Native American Mug.

HAHAHA. this is how i feel about the bike, especially about the shit eating grin. i think its a VMAX owners thing... the ol lady just tells me im nuts.

peace,
Evan....

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death. ~Hunter Thompson
[/FONT]

The Doctor summed it up pretty well when he wrote that. :)

HAHAHA. ...i think its a VMAX owners thing... the ol lady just tells me im nuts.

peace,
Evan....

must be, cuz even with a couple skid marks in my skivvies on my ride home yesterday when Irene tossed me about with a couple of her blow jobs, I couldn't wipe the stupid grin off my grill :rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back