im baaaaack!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.maxx

Reaction score
just bought me another max. hadda sell my 06 2 yrs ago:damn angry:

found a nice 86 tho...gotta good deal on it. pics n specs to follow.

stay tuned!!! YAY!!!!!:punk:

good to be back!!!:eusa_dance: and im very excited about getting another max. i havnt ridden a bike since the loss of my 07. i cant wait to pimp it up:punk:!! i moved down south to georgia as well. i couildnt handle the long cold winters of maine any longer. plus now i can ride almost year yound!!!:punk::punk:

well i got me a project:rofl_200:..omg:rofl_200: this bike needs some lovin.

carbs needa cleanin....the dreaded no start issue....engine needs paint.

i guess im gonna have to strip this bitch:biglaugh: no wonder i got it so cheap.

i think i can save her tho. stay tuned. pray for me:rofl_200:

well i got me a project:rofl_200:..omg:rofl_200: this bike needs some lovin.

carbs needa cleanin....the dreaded no start issue....engine needs paint.

i guess im gonna have to strip this bitch:biglaugh: no wonder i got it so cheap.

i think i can save her tho. stay tuned. pray for me:rofl_200:
Great to have you back! A good project from the sounds of it, bringing back a Vmax from the brink of extinction. Best of luck and keep us in the loop as you progress!:punk:

ill keep yuz posted. im shure ill need sum help along the way!!!:biglaugh:

Glad to hear you made it back to a VMAX !!!:clapping::clapping::clapping::punk::punk::punk:

Hey Redbone ,,,where do you get these very,,,how should I say it ,,,,NICE avatar pics from?

Hey Redbone ,,,where do you get these very,,,how should I say it ,,,,NICE avatar pics from?
I used to play World Of Warcraft and I was invited to a buddy's guild website that had some sweet pic's. Let's just say they have some nice pic's and get more weekly!:worthy:
But alas he asked me not to pass out the URL as it's a small guild supported site.:bang head:

*Request to be my friend in my profile to see some other avatars that I have used.*

Back