I'm back

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninjaneer

Reaction score
So it's been a while since I last posted anything. How the hell is everyone? Unsurprisingly, it looks like the forum has grown with some new members.Those following me on Facebook know that I've been hiding in Costa Rica vacationing for week stuck with a 90 min/day internet connection that could be out-powered by a mid-nineties dial-up. Had a blast, but watching the locals whipping their 250 dual sports around, spying an occasional cruiser imported by resident American retirees, and that one crotchateer that whizzed by us in a green and white blur; all got me aching for my Max.

On the day of my return I was met with the prepping of a defense for my design, which was being reviewed by a customer the next day,and a week-and-a-half's worth of backlogged milestones to earn while trying to stay on schedule for the up and coming ones. Working late nights and sporadic summer storms had limited me to taking the Max out of its pen only once last week until my sister and her family came to town. A beautifully brisk blue Saturday morning and a spryly 17yo niece and her boyfriend who have never been on a motorcycle afforded two 30-minute romps around town. It was so much fun getting thumbs up from my passengers after whacking the throttle and throwing them into the backrest as I shifted through the gears up to 110 mph. Their grins were priceless.

Anyways thought I'd drop a post telling everyone that I'm still alive and havent dropped off the earth. I'll be slowly getting back into the swing of things as I catch up with the job obligations, which pay the bills and feed the Monkey.

Cheers!!!

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Last edited:
I saw your adventures on FB, looked like a great time!

Nice to have you back, now create a new mod for the Vmax community, the gheto go pro needs down sizing. That guy was original in creating that http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=25561...the monkey is lonely. Joe

Ya I saw that thread and was "scared" off by the title. Hahaha. Suffice it to say though, that the thought did cross my mind. Lol

holy balls! Never thought that that could happen. Those were good looking sets too. hopefully a replacement resistor can be found

Im quite upset I couldn't afford one at the time. :/

I still laughed but what's sobs? I know I know but I don't have this and it was something I wanted with in a year

Yeah I saw you did, "I know, I know."

Maybe some of our 'foreign correspondents' might not know.

Back