In a cat fight.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and i thought news anchors were bad here...
she might have all the reason in the world but for me with that voice and attitude she could be selling fish in the market instead of in front of cameras...

The truth is the truth no matter who speaks it or how it is spoken.

Wow, her voice is as abrasive as Clintons. I got through about a minute of it. Although I will say she did not simply misspeak, thats what she (Clinton) really means, which negates the apology she later offered.

This news caster is song songy like Clinton. I cant take either of em'. Even if shes right!

EDIT, I got through some more if it, I changed my mind. I do like her after all...

Jeanine was the DA in Westchester Co. NY for a dozen years or so....she's a sharp cookie and takes no shit! :punk:

That's why I like her. Also, she's not an anchor, or reporter, She's a Judge. She's paid for her opinion, based on legal knowledge and judicial experience. Her opinions are based on The constitution and U.S law, not rederick (BS)

Judge is right and speaks her mind. She could chew the Hildebeast up and spit her out in a real cat fight or a war on words.

Jeanine: I like her, she speaks the truth. Which those in Political Office find all but impossible to do. Go Judge.........

She is 100% right! I would love to see her face to face with crooked hillary debating she will rip her apart. Well Trump will take care of her

Jeanine kicks arse. Big time. Love that gal. She is awesome through and through. Smart and lots of other types of yumminesses I'm sure..

Latest posts

Back