Industrial/military chic BMW bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Done by a Swiss outfit, supposed to be an Eddie Lawson tribute:

032917top-i-730x487.jpg

To me, it has such a dense concentration of components, it looks to be 'the business' and I bet it's fun to ride. If you've never ridden a modern BMW twin you probably will be very surprised at the level of performance. Appears the airbox is just behind the steering head. I suspect the gas tank is behind that. No, not a long-distance tourer you're going to get off a Gold Wing to ride, but probably a lot of fun as a twisty/curvy-centered bike.

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/2017...rangest-eddie-lawson-replica-youve-ever-seen/

Very cool!

My balls ache just looking at it though. :)

Very cool!

My balls ache just looking at it though. :)

Under certain conditions the testicles can ascend right back up into the inguinal canals, sort of like post dated cryptorchidism. This looks like one of those times :rofl_200:

Still awesome looking bike, big fan of the boxer though so I'm biased.

Yes, if you can make yourself a crypt-orchid person, you don't have to worry about getting kicked in the gonads during a barfight, when you ride this to the outlaw biker 1% bar. The sumo wrestlers are supposed to be able to do this, I understand, but they probably wouldn't have much trouble dispatching a few 1%'ers, anyway.

Ahhh, don't be too quick to judge based on a mere photo....my S1000XR looks brutally uncomfortable but in reality I have had many 3 & 4 hour rides with no discomfort at all!

I could barely take 30 minutes on my K1300S BMW and, to me, it LOOKED like it should be pretty comfy.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 11
  • K.jpg
    K.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 9
Done by a Swiss outfit, supposed to be an Eddie Lawson tribute:

To me, it has such a dense concentration of components, it looks to be 'the business' and I bet it's fun to ride. If you've never ridden a modern BMW twin you probably will be very surprised at the level of performance. Appears the airbox is just behind the steering head. I suspect the gas tank is behind that. No, not a long-distance tourer you're going to get off a Gold Wing to ride, but probably a lot of fun as a twisty/curvy-centered bike.

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/2017...rangest-eddie-lawson-replica-youve-ever-seen/

Cool looking bike, but I could never ride it. I got way more ass than it has seat.

Back