Inexpensive Parts Source?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScooterZ

Reaction score
Oh and one more thing... I have used M R Cycles as a supplier of OEM parts and they are fairly competative.
Anyone have suggestions for good OEM Parts Sources?
Thanks,
Z

K&N Motors in Tulsa, OK. Tyler McDonald is the contact. Tell him you are forum member. 918 446-6657

Sean Morley seems to have many commonly needed parts on hand and the couple times I've ordered they got shipped out right away. Every time his price has been considerably less than dealer retail.

Problem with the online parts houses is they usually don't stock much, and they won't drop ship(so they can gouge you for additional shipping). So you have to wait a few days for Yamaha to ship to them, then another week or so for the retailer to ship to you.

+2........Sean Morley......you can't go wrong ordering from Sean.

Sean and Kyle have hooked me up a couple times for pieces I couldn't wait for. For me, you can't beat the price (incl. shipping) with ronayers.com for pieces whose lag time is tolerable

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

K&N Motors in Tulsa, OK. Tyler McDonald is the contact. Tell him you are forum member. 918 446-6657

#1 for oem, drastically cheaper and you'll usually get to your door faster than. Your local dealer can get it to his store since they never stock anything.
And save gas in the process.

#1 for oem, drastically cheaper and you'll usually get to your door faster than. Your local dealer can get it to his store since they never stock anything.
And save gas in the process.

K&N is one of the oldest Yamaha dealers in the US. They even had a 1971 Yamaha XS650 headlight in stock for my friends restoration. You should have seen the box it was in. Easy to tell it had been on a shelf since 1971. All the cosmoline had dried to a solid mess. Had to clean up. :biglaugh:

They have had a lot of parts that show up on parts lists as no longer available including OEM carb parts for a 1981 650 Maxim. If you can't find an OEM Yamaha part, give them a try. They may have it somewhere in their warehouse.

K&N is one of the oldest Yamaha dealers in the US. They even had a 1971 Yamaha XS650 headlight in stock for my friends restoration. You should have seen the box it was in. Easy to tell it had been on a shelf since 1971. All the cosmoline had dried to a solid mess. Had to clean up. :biglaugh:

They have had a lot of parts that show up on parts lists as no longer available including OEM carb parts for a 1981 650 Maxim. If you can't find an OEM Yamaha part, give them a try. They may have it somewhere in their warehouse.

Ive done business with them twice in the last week. Send them an email of what I want, tell them to call me when thier ready for a card number.
Usually save about 30% off list, including the shipping charges.

Tejas, my local stealer, charges list. Sometime they'll stick you with above list if your not checking prices your self.

On top of that the greedy fuckers recently started adding a surcharge for shipping if they don't have it in stock, which is always. I haven't and won't do business with them since. I can it get delivered to my door cheaper, faster, and more convienantly thru K&N

Latest posts

Back