Introduction to Carbs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorR6

Reaction score
Up until 10 month ago I had never ridden or driven anything that had carbs. Prior to Jan. I had never touched a carb. But now I have checked float levels, bench adjusted the floats, changed out main jet, changed out PAJ2 jets, adjusted my needles and synced my carbs. Some of them a couple of times. I don't claim to be an expert but eveytime I do this stuff I'm left with fewer and fewer extra parts, LOL. As long as Sean continues to answer my telephone calls, emails and texts, I think I can handle this. Thanks Sean. Also I'd like to thank Mark for all of the awesome illustrations in his step by step guides and if I would have read his them close enough the first time I might not have as much experience, LOL.

sweet, good job man, pretty easy once you play around with them for a while ey?
i agree sean a great help and wealth of knowledge, thanks sean for helping everyone on the site.

Thanks Mike. there are a few more then capable guys on here and Mark is one of the best carb guys too. We are always leanring!

Sean

Back