Ironic

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was layed off when they closed the doors been looking but not taking nothing but starving as it is.
The government let them take the jobs out of here free trade my ass. What's left the gov pays companies.
To hire workers from over seas to work here why hire someone here. Then the ones south of the boarder
Here by just coming across witch companies do not want to pay a fare wage for they get what's left.
So that it if your born here you do not matter.
Wall st bought the goverment.The goverment is at a standstill becuase of special instrest.NAFTA took all the jobs overseas.When they passed that.There went the big corporations.Build it cheaper there,Sell it for more here.Now there is no one here to buyEconomeny flatlined.Around here Drexel Gerber steelcase and 15 more gone.Just a dam shame.There is still a lot of good people trying like hell.But damn how much bullshit can they take.It hurts everyone.But the goverment and the rich.The wife and me are tight.But are getting by.

Wall st bought the goverment.The goverment is at a standstill becuase of special instrest.NAFTA took all the jobs overseas.When they passed that.There went the big corporations.Build it cheaper there,Sell it for more here.Now there is no one here to buyEconomeny flatlined.Around here Drexel Gerber steelcase and 15 more gone.Just a dam shame.There is still a lot of good people trying like hell.But damn how much bullshit can they take.It hurts everyone.But the goverment and the rich.The wife and me are tight.But are getting by.
Your right it takes two income's to live so the kids suffer in day care. I remember when just my dad worked. And no raises for working class if any thing its going backwards in terns why hire any one for the job just rotate in terns. just free workers. The sad thing is those from out of the us. When thing get so bad. You think those gated communities will keep them out no they will
Take it from the ritch. Did not this happen in France and is happening in the middle east now.
Wake up this need not happen:grinch:

Back