is it only here or is it everywhere with chuck norris

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMAX1260

Supporting Member
Reaction score
here in greece there is a thing going with Chuck Norris jokes. every day in every corner. i have a friend that bought a new bike gsxr 1000. he started telling (we were about 6 people in the coffee table) about how good brakes it has , how it turns ,how it accelarates, about wheelies about about about.....
then he started telling me to sell my bike and buy a real bike like his. he was telling me you have spend a fortune on your old v-max and i with my bike with no add ons i can tear you apart.
everyone was looking at me.
and then it hit me.
i told him.
CHUCK NORRIS RIDES A V-MAX :punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

ya back when i was a freshman in highschool it was a big dea. just check it out on google trends

Chuck Norris can do a wheelie.... on a unicycle!

All time favorite - Chuck Norris can win an arguement.... with a women!

Yea, the Chuck Norris jokes still flow steady in my neck of the woods.

Chuck Norris can do a wheelie.... on a unicycle!

All time favorite - Chuck Norris can win an arguement.... with a women!

Yea, the Chuck Norris jokes still flow steady in my neck of the woods.

hahahahaha Chuck Norris can win an arguement.... with a women!

that's a good one.

Chuck norris yersterday was shot...... today the bullet is in a very critical condition in the hospital :clapping::clapping::clapping:

hahahahaha Chuck Norris can win an arguement.... with a women!

that's a good one.

Chuck norris yersterday was shot...... today the bullet is in a very critical condition in the hospital :clapping::clapping::clapping:

This thread could get out of hand very quickly, and I like it! :punk:

Some poor unknowing young man stole Chuck Norris's daughter's virginity... he stole it back!

The Dos Eqquis beer guy was at Lake Como Italy with George Clooney for a vacation but was asked to leave when Chuck showed-up unexpectedly.

"Stay thirsty, my friend. Goodbye."

One I heard a bunch of times...

Chuck Norris isn't hung like a horse, horses are hung like Chuck Norris.

Wonder how this whole fad got started....you know it was a couple kids sitting around watch Walker Texas Ranger, stoned off their ass, and one of them spouts out some comment about how awesome he is, they repeated the joke to their friends, enter da interwebz, and poof, worldwide comedy sensation.

One I heard a bunch of times...

Chuck Norris isn't hung like a horse, horses are hung like Chuck Norris.

Wonder how this whole fad got started....you know it was a couple kids sitting around watch Walker Texas Ranger, stoned off their ass, and one of them spouts out some comment about how awesome he is, they repeated the joke to their friends, enter da interwebz, and poof, worldwide comedy sensation.
If u can see Chuck Norris,Chuck Norris can see u.If u can't see Chuck Norris,your only moments away from death.:surprise:

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light on, not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris................................Like the V-Max............The legend lives on..........:punk:

here in greece there is a thing going with Chuck Norris jokes. every day in every corner. i have a friend that bought a new bike gsxr 1000. he started telling (we were about 6 people in the coffee table) about how good brakes it has , how it turns ,how it accelarates, about wheelies about about about.....
then he started telling me to sell my bike and buy a real bike like his. he was telling me you have spend a fortune on your old v-max and i with my bike with no add ons i can tear you apart.
everyone was looking at me.
and then it hit me.
i told him.
CHUCK NORRIS RIDES A V-MAX :punk::punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

I always ask people why they are comparing their brand new technology bike to my 25 year old technology VMax unless you are afraid of it!

Back