Is this guy in the right or wrong?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He has a point, but he's simply being a pain in the ass. If he had nothing to hide why is he so worried..

I would hate to have to work with people that more or less hate you on a daily basis.

I like the dude but would HATE to have him as a neighbor...and I DO hope they both lost their jobs.....how hard would it be to just go get a warrant????
What idiots!

They guy with the camera was in every way correct. They did enter his property illeagley and take photos without his consent. Both the cop and that women have without a doubt lost their jobs, and the land owner I guarentee has made a significant pile of money due to the lawsuits that definately followed.

Well yeah the cop and the lady were definitely in the wrong, but he's going to have to dish out a big chunk of money to a lawyer to get anything done about it. And he's going to have to get a really conservative judge to lean his way. And even if he does, they didn't do any damage to his property so I seriously dought he'll get any big sum of money. And there is probably no chance of either of them loosing their jobs.
I would have called the state cops and had her arrested for trespassing seeing how the sheriff wasn't doing it. But even the state cops would probably side on the government worker instead of the land owner.
Sadly we let government rule to much of our lives.

Theres gotta be whole story here somewhere. This could not have been the very first time something like this happened.

Nutballs who can quote section and paragraph statutes of their rights and carry video cameras around, as well as extensively post their property are "up" to something.

I've seen it around here and it usually involves some type of nieghbor dispute.

I did see

Big piles of dirt
Flexible sewer line/water pipe
Open acess to the bottom of the "Hovel"
A back hoe

Maybe he was either constructing an unlicensed septic system or a "homemade" septic system creating possible ground water contamination.If I lived next to him I'da been up his ass with a complaint also.

I'd rather live next to a child molester than someone who keeps thier property looking like that.:surprise:

Back