Is this guy on the forum ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No matter how many times I watch it, I still love it!!!! Mine is the same year and color, I have Jardine exhaust and stock air filter, but that could be me one day (o;

I've watched this vid many times. Halford is a good choice of music. 99% of the time the music blows in good motorcycle videos. Appears to be a healthy breathing stage 7 with a kerker...same as mine. Makes me wanna run open headers at the track this year :biglaugh:

looks like a 10.86 @121 mph. it took a few trys to see that but thats a pretty respectable time!!!!

peace,
evan...

Pretty sure he went over to TN to hang out with Lankee on a few weekends, do some racing. Seems like either he or Lankee posted some pics or videos ot them at the track.

Don't believe he's been around the forum for quite awhile....didn't he call his bike the nuclear banana, or something like that? :confused2:

Just checked the member list, his forum name is Nuclear Banana.

Pretty sure he went over to TN to hang out with Lankee on a few weekends, do some racing. Seems like either he or Lankee posted some pics or videos ot them at the track.

Don't believe he's been around the forum for quite awhile....didn't he call his bike the nuclear banana, or something like that? :confused2:

Just checked the member list, his forum name is Nuclear Banana.
That sounds about right Danny.

Good to hear Brian....nice to know that there is still a spark of memory left in the dark recesses! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
I felt the same way when you mentioned "nuclear banana" lights went off that I thought had burned out a while ago! I was reading another thread about NOS and one of the tall ones story and he mentioned 'ol forture cookie, his beloved scooter! I got a nice grin outta that memory!

I felt the same way when you mentioned "nuclear banana" lights went off that I thought had burned out a while ago! I was reading another thread about NOS and one of the tall ones story and he mentioned 'ol forture cookie, his beloved scooter! I got a nice grin outta that memory!

Ah jeez! Ol' fortune cookie! :clapping:

I never could understand how he went out in public with that thing!!

Then he ran afoul of the GSM! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Back