It is alive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMAX1260

Supporting Member
Reaction score
after 4 years of working on my bike , today it came alive. i was so stupid that i had the mic of my cell covered and you CAN'T imagine the sound of my exhaust system. so deep rumble that doesnt fade with the sound of lot compression. which is one my issues. i used a 21 ah battery for handicap chairs which are the same dimensions with stock. but it strangyes to turn the engine. and i also think i will need a heavy duty clutch system cause i didnt feel the stock too willing. what is your opinion on li ion battery's do they worth the money. it may be an issue and from the battery it self cause it was sitting 10 months now. but i have been told it was fully charged. this is the first video, i wished you could here those pipes as i heard them in the shop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O982meAbBpg

Sirgijoe, don't forget to tell him to ask for the vmax motorcycle battery with the conversion connectors.

I didn't know there was one I just ordered the regular battery and it worked great for me what exactly is the conversion kit

I didn't know there was one I just ordered the regular battery and it worked great for me what exactly is the conversion kit

If you click on the link you sent for apex you will see the post stand staight up- not like the stock yuasa battery post. You can bend your post to fit but better to ask for the motorcycle battery as that one is for a boat.
I think Dragmaxster post some pics of the conversion kit.

Cool, I bet you cannot wait to get back to riding again!:punk:

Hey Red....how about posting a pic of Morgan Smith Goodwin???

tumblr_m9otmjlmLQ1r7syf1o1_400.jpg

Back