It's alive!!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbybob

Reaction score
Well i got my new fuel tank in,..carbs back on from the 4th time of cleaning them out,..new fuel filter,...plugs..and "the beast" is finally alive and running!!:eusa_dance:.I got the carbs synched,and it seems to be running really well.Now if i can just get my shifter parts in,im ready to take it on its first voyage from a 15 year hiatus.Ive put alot of blood,sweat,and cash into this bike in the past month,and im ecstatic to finally hear the breathe of life coming out of the exhaust.Just thought id share my excitement.....and i hope that it isnt short lived!!:punk:

Looks like you're bringing one back from the dead.

Congrats! hope you get it back on the road soon.

Cool, Congratulations. :clapping:You may have spent lots of money but after 15 years it's gonna be so worth it.... Old Max's should never die.. Now, we need pictures and a long version of the story...:biglaugh:

Dave

Cool, Congratulations. :clapping:You may have spent lots of money but after 15 years it's gonna be so worth it.... Old Max's should never die.. Now, we need pictures and a long version of the story...:biglaugh:

Dave

As soon as i can figure out how to post them on a thread,i'll post them up from start to finish....:ummm:

IMG_2717.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2718.jpg
    IMG_2718.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2719.jpg
    IMG_2719.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2720.jpg
    IMG_2720.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2724.jpg
    IMG_2724.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2721.jpg
    IMG_2721.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 24
  • VMAX.jpg
    VMAX.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 26
  • vmax3.jpg
    vmax3.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 24
  • vmax4.jpg
    vmax4.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 23
As soon as i can figure out how to post them on a thread,i'll post them up from start to finish....:ummm:

Go Advanced on your reply and either use the paperclip icon above and attach them, or you can embed them if you have them hosted on the weeeeb :biglaugh:

EDIT: Nevermind... lol

Bike looks good!

Here are a few...i will have to take some more of the completed bike soon.

Well i got my new fuel tank in,..carbs back on from the 4th time of cleaning them out,..new fuel filter,...plugs..and "the beast" is finally alive and running!!:eusa_dance:.I got the carbs synched,and it seems to be running really well.Now if i can just get my shifter parts in,im ready to take it on its first voyage from a 15 year hiatus.Ive put alot of blood,sweat,and cash into this bike in the past month,and im ecstatic to finally hear the breathe of life coming out of the exhaust.Just thought id share my excitement.....and i hope that it isnt short lived!!:punk:
That's great. I have had some longer term projects.....I know the excitement your feelin, when I was getting close, actually had a hard time sleeping...........hopefully the beast will scream. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back