Its Finally Here!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Earlzach

Reaction score
February!! and still no bike. How did any of you guys manage the wait without going nuts. If I dint have such an amount dropped on this already I think I would be different or prolly Riding a Raider buy now. :bang head: It would be nice if Yamaha did some lttle things throughout the wait to ease the pain.

I know it probably sux big time waiting for your Vmax to arrive, but from all the great feedback from those that have ridden it, it w i l l be worth the wait! Hang in there bro! :punk:

February!! and still no bike. How did any of you guys manage the wait without going nuts. If I dint have such an amount dropped on this already I think I would be different or prolly Riding a Raider buy now. :bang head: It would be nice if Yamaha did some lttle things throughout the wait to ease the pain.

I know, I feel the same way. Mine is due in February. But the thing is, I'm deploying really soon. If I leave before it gets in, I have to wait until November to see or ride my new bike. Talk about frustrating. :bang head:

I don't know how you guys are doing it!! I'd be half nuts from the wait, but like everybody says, IT WILL BE WORTH IT!!

A buddy of mine rode one in Vegas and said what Rusty and all the other 'lucky guys' said, that it's an awsome machine.

Medic-Hope yours gets here before deployment time.

Does Yamaha provide any tracking info?....Prolly not.

Latest posts

Back