Jackets

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
interesting that brand is 'street and steel' not 'speed and strength'!

I think that "street and steel" version is better than the one I see on "speed and strength". Here is a link to the comparable speed and strength version.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.co...th-The-Power-And-The-Glory-Armored-Hoody.aspx

2011-Speed-and-Strength-The-Power-And-The-Glory-Armored-Hoody-Black.jpg

check out sportbiketrackgear on youtube they do pretty good reviews as well. although they tend to like everything, but thats probably why they agreed to sell it.

Oops, mixed up the brands.. the hoody is removable and there's armor in the elbows shoulders and back, I'll check out the others. Got a Chemistry test now

Ninjaneer get the next size up the chart said i am xxl and i got xxxl because coats tend to run small with armor. And if it a little to big drink lots of labatt blue. It keep's me fat.

Wow! #1 that Vulcan is sexy. #2 Thanks for turning us on to Leatherup. what an awesome site. I am looking for a new jacket this year and they have some great deals.

Careful guys. I ordered a jacket and a set of gloves from leatherup once. Turned out they didn't put the"p" in front of "leather". Returned them without a problem, so their customer support is not bad. Not saying all of their wares are crap, just saying "caveat emptor". With them, the old adage is probably applicable: "if the price is too good to be true..."

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

they sell name brand stuff too. unless their counterfiting it we should be good.

I've gotten a few things from sportbiketrackgear before. As mentioned they have video reviews for a lot of products so you can get a closer look at it, and they have a live chat(that actually works instantly) with a "gear expert" for questions. I had a question between the "s/m" and "l/xl" since I always seem to fall smack in between them. He said he went and tried both on, told me his height/weight, and which fit better. I ended up going with the s/m and it fits perfectly, I think the l/xl would have been too big.

For protective gear they're kind of the go-to place.

I bought a Tourmsater mesh jacket last year, it has both removeable insulated and rain liners, perfect for all Mi weather, plenty of armor protection and storage..........................Tom.

+1 for me as well i have a tourmaster with 2 seperate liners mesh outer layer.. I bought a vmax patch and a patch of a vmax and sewn them on.. love the jacket. even in our humid hot summer up here in Mass the mesh is nice wind goes right through .. plenty of armor also....

+1 for me as well i have a tourmaster with 2 seperate liners mesh outer layer.. I bought a vmax patch and a patch of a vmax and sewn them on.. love the jacket. even in our humid hot summer up here in Mass the mesh is nice wind goes right through .. plenty of armor also....

is it similar to the one i have?

Back