Jailbreak

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
Does anyone know a REPUTABLE site to go to to download jailbreak software for an IPhone?

I'm finding plenty out there, but the credit card is getting "fraud denied" because they're out of places like Malta and The Ukraine.

I've figured out Cydias program is pretty much what I am after but don't know who's reputable.

I need to jail break a phone to install
a phone surveillance system on daughters phone. Not because I've got a problem but because after the first go round with the 25 year old I want to stay WAY ahead of the curve with the 15 year old and make sure I know where things are going ahead of time.

iOS 7.0.x JailBreak can be downloaded for free from here:
http://evasi0n.com/
Compatible with all iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini models running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.6

You should NEVER be asked to pay for JailBreak software, if you're being asked to pay it's a Scam !!!!!!
So, be Very glad your card was denied or you would have probably paid thousands of dollars for it by the time they finished ordering merchandise with your credit card.

The one I need is a 4 running 6.1.3 and I don't want to upgrade the iOS because memory is limited and I do not want to dump storage on the phone and make it obvious

iOS 6.1.3 iOS 6.1.4 iOS 6.1.5 Untethered Jailbreak using P0sixspwn
http://www.evasionjailbreak.org/ios...tethered-jailbreak-using-p0sixspwn-posixspwn/

Here is how to jailbreak your iOS device using P0sixspwn

• Download P0sixspwn from our Jailbreak download page. Please use Chrome or Firefox to download jailbreak tools like Evasi0n and P0sixspwn, Safari seems to mess the tools up suspecting it as a suspicious program or something.
  • Once downloaded, open the zip file and you will have the p0sixspwn tool.
  • Now, right-click on the P0sixspwn app to open it.
  • Connect your iOS device to the computer using USB cable.
  • Disable any passcode on your device.
  • When p0sixspwn detects your device, click on Jailbreak.
Now enjoy your new untethered jailbreak, you can also check our latest updates on iOS 7 Jailbreak below.

Fuck.... I can build an engine but this shits all Greek to me.
Lotta research to do.

Real nice of the tracking software companies not to mention you gotta hail break the phone before installing their software until AFTER you buy the software

Fuckers

Awesome guys. I got it.
And no way would I have got it without your handy links.
Turns out for my system (iPhone 4, A4 chip, iOS 6.1.3) you have to "tethered" jailbreak it first with "red snow" using a fake 6.0 software system you point it at while jail breaking it with red snow and then afterwards upgrade it with evasion to a mostly untethered setup.
Leave it to me to have the one system they must have the most trouble with.
Getting this done was definitely not a simple process for me at least.
The 6.0 file was almost a gig and took an hour too download over my company air card. I'll probably be getting a call soon over that.

System is up and running now, I can map it, read texts, look at text and call log and I haven't tried it yet but believe you can turn on eavesdrop feature, FB and twitter posts, pictures, and "look through" the camera too.

My 15 YO is never going to have a chance to make the mistakes I let my older daughter make.

Awesome guys. I got it.
And no way would I have got it without your handy links.
Turns out for my system (iPhone 4, A4 chip, iOS 6.1.3) you have to "tethered" jailbreak it first with "red snow" using a fake 6.0 software system you point it at while jail breaking it with red snow and then afterwards upgrade it with evasion to a mostly untethered setup.
Leave it to me to have the one system they must have the most trouble with.
Getting this done was definitely not a simple process for me at least.
The 6.0 file was almost a gig and took an hour too download over my company air card. I'll probably be getting a call soon over that.

System is up and running now, I can map it, read texts, look at text and call log and I haven't tried it yet but believe you can turn on eavesdrop feature, FB and twitter posts, pictures, and "look through" the camera too.

My 15 YO is never going to have a chance to make the mistakes I let my older daughter make.
Nice,
I'm glad you got it working.
And I definitely understand the need for that surveillance.
My niece got into a bit of trouble with a 25 year old when she was 14.
My younger brother who is 6'10" and about 280 went and put a scare into the guy to get him to leave here alone.
Needless to say she lost all phone privileges for a few years.

Latest posts

Back