John Kerry: Climate change as big a threat as terrorism, poverty, WMDs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traumahawk

Reaction score
(CNN) -- Saying that climate change ranks among the world's most serious problems -- such as disease outbreaks, poverty, terrorism and the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction -- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry called on all nations to respond to "the greatest challenge of our generation."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/16/politics/kerry-climate/

What has this guy been smoking????

I wish someone would slap that moron up side the head - televised. Then as the look of shock on his face is being shown to millions of viewers, we hear Donald Trumps voice say "you're fired!"

Then pan over to Pelosi for an exact replay.

Ironic that this so-called veteran , who denounced the war he was " in " , denigrated the men and women he served with , abandoned his medals " earned " in the conflict " , testified before Congress in a manner that approaches traitor status , is appointed and confirmed the Secretary Of State . His statements concerning Iran and Global warming , only strengthens my resolve to question his loyalty and his honesty.

It amazes me how some idiots become so successful...

Time to go huff some paint and find other brain cell killing activities so I can pursue my new career as a politician!

It amazes me how some idiots become so successful...

Time to go huff some paint and find other brain cell killing activities so I can pursue my new career as a politician!

Well you cant do any worse than what we have.

Latest posts

Back