Just a general venting session...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR_NST

Reaction score
:angry flame::angry flame::angry flame::angry flame:IM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!:angry flame::angry flame::angry flame::angry flame:

im sorry but this is just a rant. i woke up happy. the wife and i got warrenty on our mattress. no biggie, so i go there today to exchange it. im getting ready to turn and back into the single loading ramp, what does this fuck do? quickly pulls in behind me down the ramp. you cocksucker... i had all my paperwork in order, he gets out of the truck and starts walking to the front of the store CLEARLY no paperwork in order... i start chirping him about him being an asshole and i was ready to simply exchange the mattress. he brushed me off and continued to the store. i backed in in front of him, went to the desk and waited for the store guy at the loading bay. Douchbag comes in and starts telling me im being a dick for starting shit with him, and that i should have got there sooner. I shoulda knocked the prick out but im a pretty passive guy. the store guy came over in the middle of this so he had no idea whats going on. so i explained to him quickly what was going on and he helped me out first to make a long story short...

first of all, on a beautiful Saturday morning, why do people insist on being pricks...

i got my mattress, im heading home pissed off and i got cut off by some young girl in a sunfire. I blacked out. i got home, threw the mattress in the house and went out on the bike. theres a lot of rubber on the streets of regina this afternoon and im sure theres some LEOs looking for an extremely loud bike in this city.

thanks for the vent, i feel great this aft, but why do people have to be idiots.

Peace,
evan...

Ha I feel for ya man, I hate it when people are such arseholes! At least a lot of noise and plenty of rubber later you feel good again, and, best of all, you didn't do anything stoopid. Hat's off!

Nothing like a Vmax to clear your head. Unfortunately pricks are everywhere, just rise above it brother.

I agree with Fitz. Nothing like the VMax to clear the head of all of the daily BS. There will always be idiots so there`s not much you can do about it but try and steer clear of them.

Only a couple of things make me feel better than riding the old max. But, careful Bro. A pissed off mood is chemistry for disaster on a bike. Been there done that. I prefer my blood pressure be the one not skyrocketing. Enjoy!
Steve-o
biglaugh.gif

Some people live to be a dick.

Stupid seems to be the new normal.Hate your saturday got screwed up.Good luck with the rest of the week.Jackass people.

Thanks guys, its been a great day otherwise... took the yz out and beat on that too. had a great dinner with friends. all is well in the world once again....

peace,
evan...

Thanks guys, its been a great day otherwise... took the yz out and beat on that too. had a great dinner with friends. all is well in the world once again....

peace,
evan...
Good to hear Evan, all's well that ends well! I just don't understand the mentality of some people in this world, defy's explanation sometimes!

Unfortunately, "being an asshole" is still legal, so if you punch him out, you're the one who gets in trouble. Like you said it's not just when someone does something stupid(i.e rush in to beat you to the loading ramp), it's when you confront them they continue the shit, making a scene in the store, otherwise trying to "justify" their obviously dick move.

Can't let life's stupid shit get you down though. Not worth being all pissed and hotheaded over a delay at the furniture store. If he left his truck unattended, and maybe you had to take a leak, well, maybe he'd have a wet ass next time he got in.

rofl_200.gif
You remind me of someone I know Ryan. But I got married, old, had kids, ect. I'm glad others carried on.
It's nothing an a-hole doesn't desrve, that's for sure!
Steve-o
I hope we get to meet up this season.

Unfortunately, "being an asshole" is still legal, so if you punch him out, you're the one who gets in trouble. Like you said it's not just when someone does something stupid(i.e rush in to beat you to the loading ramp), it's when you confront them they continue the shit, making a scene in the store, otherwise trying to "justify" their obviously dick move.

Can't let life's stupid shit get you down though. Not worth being all pissed and hotheaded over a delay at the furniture store. If he left his truck unattended, and maybe you had to take a leak, well, maybe he'd have a wet ass next time he got in.

I not saying that I have not done things to people that have done the pecker head moves to me, but what goes around comes around. So at the end of it all they will get their's and probably worst than they dished out too.
If he left his truck unattended, and maybe you had to take a leak, well, maybe he'd have a wet ass next time he got in.

+1 PD,

I didn't believe in Karma but now I do. " what goes around, comes around"

But I also used to believe that " revenge is a dish best served cold" ----- now I just try to let is go and let the karma do the work for me.

lew

yes karma is a bitch. i think everyone gets what they deserve. its just nice to express it once and a while. i think if more people got tuned in now and then. theyd realize they have an attitude problem and might dummy up. it worked for us when we were kids, why couldnt it work for adults? I always worry about consequences... if i didnt so much i wouldnt let myself get pushed around at all. its kind of a statement of the way society is at the moment. nobody cares and its all about me me me.

oh yeah... WOOSAH!!!!!!

peace,
evan...

I call what you did "having a Max attack". Good for what ails you, eh... uh.....give or take any speeding tickets you may incur while doing it.

Latest posts

Back